Chapter 46

Ivanna thinks she's clever on going out in public and confessing her secret. Tsk, that happiness won't last as long as I'm around and breathing, you won't be happy for the rest of your life!

She keeps playing too much, I see... with her little pathetic husband who only wants her body. What a shame to have a husband like him. Not even a thing is good on him.

It's not long till they divorce and I will wait for that moment to happen. My plan for both of them will succeed like me.

*knock knock* "Get inside!" I shouted. He opened my office door as I was drinking whiskey. "Is it done?" I asked. "Everything is set, Sir." Said one of my personnel.
"Good, now hit it. I want to see them fall down." I chuckled as he nodded his head doing what I asked him to do.

"Now let's wait for a moment." I whispered and looked straight to my table with a grin on my face. "My love..." and there she is my girlfriend.

"Look, I got a new set of Dior handbags." She walked straight to my chair and showed me her new handbag that she bought. I smiled at her and cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

"Is that all you've got?" I asked as I was being flirtatious. "Well... I also bought a new pair of high heels from Saint Laurent and I got two pairs of huge jewelry from Bvlgari." She said happily and put all her shopping bags in the empty chair.

"That's great, did you have fun?" I asked. "Of course I did! But I feel bad." She then pouted her lips as it got me curious. "How so?" I said. "Well I used your card and I spent almost a million on it." And I realized that she asked for my card earlier.

"Well, that's not a problem, I'm rich and I can give you anything you want, my love." I stood up and comforted her as I was about to hug her our phones vibrated and sent us a notifications.

"What the?" She mumbled looking at her phone. "Ivanna Hayes dumped her ex boyfriend, Brian Huxley, to someone she just met before who's now her husband." "Ivanna is a gold digger to her rich husband." "Model Ivanna Hayes just married her husband just to be rich and be a spoiled wife? Does this mean she exploited him?"

Stella read the news I spread as everyone is now talking shit about Ivanna. "Did you do this? Is this your idea?" She then asked as I was smirking at her.

"Wow, you're a genius for this my love!" She hugged me excitedly as we're about to celebrate her slow downfall. "Tell me more about your plans for that whore." Her excitement can't wait as she was so eager to know.

"There's more coming for them and for sure we'll be happy to see them cry." I said and I didn't wanna tell her yet I just want her to watch.

"Ooh, exciting! We gotta take a selfie, come on." She grabbed her phone and took a photo of us and was ready to post it online.

"Gregory, take everything on the media. I want to see all the news talking about her." I demanded and he left to set everything according to my plan.

"Now we'll see who's gonna win." I said as Stella was smirking with me.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more