Chapter 39

Earlier ago
"Alright, that's all about it. My assistant will set up another meeting next month to talk about our sales this time, mark your calendar to not forget it." Damon stood up and left the meeting office and went back to his office.

He was walking in a hurry, unbuttoning his suit jacket with his assistant by his side. "Sir, Mrs. Eros left fifty minutes ago." His assistant said when they both stopped walking.

"Left? Where did she go?" He asked, putting both of his hands on his waist. "She said she had to leave because there was an emergency and she wanted me to let you know." He pouted his mouth and looked away thinking what could've happened?

They started walking again in his office and said, "Check the rest of my schedule, Ivy." He said as they reached his office, she started checking the iPad in her hand.

"Everything is clear, no meetings, no tour with the partners from Europe, so you're free for the rest of the day." She smiled and looked up at him.

"Great! I'll take my leave no-" when suddenly his phone rang. "Hello." He answered. "Santo cielo, avete finalmente deciso entrambi di rivelare al mondo intero che siete sposati?" Antonio Dante on the other side with his high pitch voice.

"Che cosa? di cosa stai parlando?" He said confusedly sitting down in his chair. "The whole media has been talking that Ivanna is already married to an unknown non celebrity man. And there's a lot of speculation going on and my team and I have been receiving so many messages, even our friends."

Damon was lost in deep thoughts. "We haven't really made the decision to make our marriage public yet. She hasn't said anything to me either." He replied looking down at his table.

"Well, darling, the whole world now knows that Ivanna is married." Said Antonio Dante sarcastically. "How is that possible? Ivanna was just with me earlier and she just left because she had an emergency." He replied and that made him think about the emergency situation.

"Shit, somethings wrong." He hung up and hurried to leave as he walked in a rush downstairs to his car. His assistant called the traffic enforcers to let the whole traffic lights turn green as Damon is speeding to her company.

A minute later he arrived in her company leaving his car immediately getting inside. "Good morn-" he walked past the guard as he was just about to greet him.

"Mr. Eros? What are you doing?" Ivanna's assistant asked him as he was restless. "Where is my wife?" He asked so eagerly. A minute of silence as he understood something had happened.

"What. Happened. To. My. Wife." His voice became low as he hoarse giving her the death stare leaving her no choice but to spill the tea.

"There was a man who came here asking for Mrs. Eros wanted to talk to her in private but she didn't let him. Then he became greedy and grabbed her hand, wrist leaving a mark and finger scratch and it bled too. And they kinda had confronted each other and he questioned her saying, I wanted to know why did you marry him? Why didn't she tell him?""

"Then she left him dumbstruck and Mrs. Eros was so mad that I've never seen her that mad before." She said.

His expression changed, an anger flowing in his blood, showing his veins all over his body, fisting his hand as he tried to not lose himself. "Who the fuck is he?!" He clenched his jaw.

"I-I think it's... it's Brian Huxley, yeah that's his name. And also when we left him he kinda looked at Mrs. Eros as if he's gonna harm her so badly." He turned around quickly, lowering his head, completely madness.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more