Chapter 57

*The next day*
My alarm goes off and it's eight o'clock in the morning. I went to have a shower before going to the studio where I'm gonna have my photoshoot. A few minutes later, I walked out the bathroom and I saw Damon also preparing to go with me and had ordered a breakfast for me.

"Morning, Snuggle Bear, you had a good sleep?" He asked as I walked to get my normal clothes and get ready. "I'm still exhausted but eh... I can still make it though." I said as I pulled my denim short up.

I turned around and Damon handed me my Christian Dior sandals. "Here eat some breakfast first before we leave." He said as I ate the food tray that was sitting on the table.

"Alright, thank you for the breakfast." I hurried and took my things and gave him a kiss.

We arrived in the studio and everyone was preparing everything and the clothes I'm going to wear and of course the perfume I'm sponsoring.

"There she is, come to the make-up table." Said one of the staff and Damon sat on the other side waiting patiently.

Fast forward— I'm now on my first photoshoot. "Perfect! Tilt your head a little." "Pose your hand on your side, that's it, that's it." Said Aunt Guilio as cameras are flashing.

Second change of clothes and hairstyle. "Make a very fierce look." "Open your lips a little to show your teeth just a little." Then a few shots of cameras. "Now this time, we'll have to wet your hair and the side or your face." "Put both of your hands on the side of your side and pose seriously." And once again a few shots of the camera flash through my face.

"We still have two more shots to have and in those shots we'll have the perfume with you and they'll all be different so bear with it." Said Aunt Guilio nicely as I'm off to have a change for the third time.

Whilst I'm in the middle of make up change I saw Damon get up and answer his phone. I was looking at him until he finished the call when he headed towards me.

"Can I excuse myself for a second?" He asked the artists when I turned on my side. "Hey... I just received a call from Moscow and I have to leave urgently, I hate to leave you alone but is that alright for you?" He said in a low tone of his voice.

"Is everything alright?" I asked and held one of his arms. "I don't wanna stress you out but not exactly." He replied and that made me kinda worried. "It's my clan." He whispered so that no one could hear him.

"Oh." I responded and nodded my head. "Yeah, yeah go ahead. Be careful." I said and gave him permission to leave. "I'll have to meet you in New York. I promise that I'll be there in your fashion show week." He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Alright, call me when you get there." I said again and a red kiss mark was left on his lips. "Will do." He then left.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more