Chapyer 52

My head fell in the air as I'm trying to catch my breath. I'm feeling so good right now. This spot his hitting makes me weak, my knees can't keep up with him as my inside feels like paradise.

"I- I can't... any-more, the tip of your dick is... making me— Ugghhh...." He didn't even let me finish my words when he thrust with all his might faster, holding both of my hands and bouncing me front and back on him.

He growls, "I'm gonna cum." He said letting me know as I rolled my eyes of pleasure.

I can feel his dick twitch as he loads his hot cum inside me. He released my hands as half of my body fell in the bed as he was still releasing so much cum in my hole.

Minutes later,  I could feel every inch of him to the max as I clenched my wet pussy on him. He growled once again as my orgasm exploded.

"You're the sexiest wife." He then said out of the blue. I gazed at him a little as he was still inside me and said, "You're irresistible." We both chuckled.

I was waiting for him to take out his dick but I can still feel him shoot his juices inside me. "Wow, we know you're really healthy by how much you're releasing so much sperm right now." I teased.

He put his wet hair on the back of his head and said, "I've never cum so much like this before, maybe because I have such a hot wife that was turning me on." I scoffed and smirked.

Within minutes, he finally pulled out his dick and I let out a  muffled soft moan. I turned to face him as he was still in his position with his left arm stretched holding his messy hair.

I slowly reached my pussy and it was so slippery. Then my intrusive thoughts kick in. I teased him a bit more when I started to play with my clit... stroking my hole filled with his fresh cum.

He clenched his jaw looking his eyes down, his head straight. His eyes focused on my pussy whilst I played with it as I was smirking and making a noise whispering his name.

Veins showing all over his body... even his cock as I'm triggering him again. Then suddenly I saw his dick getting  hard and big again.

"Fuck, what are you doing, you're making me hard again." He said with his deep voice trying to calm himself down.

Uggghhh.... Damon.

I closed my eyes for a second and moaned his name. I can hear him breathing so heavily. "Stroke your cock, Hon." I said as he's getting turned on. Minutes of looking at me he then stroke his dick as we're now both masturbating ourselves.

After minutes of playing with ourselves, he cum once again and shot it in my chest and in my face. I stopped playing by myself as I licked my fingers.

"Your cum tastes sweet from my pussy." I said as he scoffed and smirked at me. I grabbed him next to me as we both lay down and cuddled me from behind. He covered us in our blanket when I could feel his firm dick poking my spine.

"You're still hard." I whispered. "Don't mind me, it'll get down later." He said. "What can I do to go back from before?" I replied back. "Well... one thing, I have to put it inside you till it'll get back to the way it was." I froze of course.

"Oh..." I said, "Alright I'll take responsibility, you can put it in." I said and turned on my side to sleep and he slipped inside in my hole again.

Hmmm....

I whimpered.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more