Chapter 50

I feel like I'm kinda being manipulated right now. I touched his chest moving it slowly when he got the hint that I wanted more. I lean forward to him and he places his lips on mine.

Our tongue meets as it swirls into a circle. Battling in dominance. I was surprised when he didn't rip my lingerie this time and he is totally gentle. He moved quickly before I could notice that I'm already naked.

He scooted me a little over to our bed as I ran my other feet to his towel covering his bottom as he stood in front of me. He looked at my feet smirking and slowly looking up to my eyes.

I don't know what he's up to but he took the strawberry jam that is in the glass cup sitting on the table with our croissants. He didn't even take my foot away, he just grabbed the jam from the table.

He lifted the lid up as I slowly moved all the way to the bed waiting what's his gonna do. "Strawberry for?" I said mumbling. "You'll see, Hon." he replied back with a dirty smirk on his face.

He scooped the jam with his fingers as I'm totally confused, then suddenly he just threw it on my stomach near my belly button like he threw a paper in the thrash.

*hissed*

He put the glass down on the other side and spread the jam moving straight down to my pussy. I can't help but to blush as I'm so aroused. 

He got on his knees in the bed and held both my legs with his warm hands. He bowed down his head and licked the strawberry jam that is stickily dripping.

I can't help but to moan as he was enjoying licking and sucking my sunflower.

Ahhh... D-Damon

I can feel his warm tongue circling and playing my clit and sucking it with all his might. I placed my left hand on his hair... rubbing it, as my other hand, I'm biting it as a little tingling sensation fills my body.

Our room is filled with silence with an exception of my moaning and the slurp he makes. He then moved slowly up to my belly, licking so good all the jam he put when I felt his finger inserting my inside.

Ugggghhh....

That got me excited even more as I can feel four fingers are in. "Da-mon, ughhh.... stop tea-sing m-me." I said as my words broke. He keeps getting faster as he's almost done licking all the jam in my stomach. He totally cleansed my stomach.

Ugghh... hmmmm...

"I'm gonna cum." I said as he continued all the way to the end of my spot and after minutes fingering me faster, I couldn't help it anymore.

He took out his fingers and stood on his knees whilst still in the bed. "What a good start for us." He wink at me and pulls out his towel as his dick was so hard and standing straight looking at me.

I moved and stood on my knees in front of him looking at his hard dick, and my body just acted on its own and I touched it with my hand. I looked up at him as he was just there waiting for my moves.

I leaned closer to his face and held me with his right arm and kissed his lips that tasted strawberry jam. As we got focused on kissing, I moved my hand giving him a hand job as he almost broke our kiss.

I can feel his dick getting harder and harder and I proceed rapidly and he can't take but to groan and hissed, controlling himself.

Arghh...

I sneer at his reaction as veins show all over his body. "How'd you learn how to make me even more harde- Ugh..." he's words cut off when he growl. "From my professional husband." I replied as he chuckled at the same time growling of arouseness.

I rubbed his dick faster with all my energy when he said, "I can't take it anymore." And I felt him shoot his semen close to my thigh.

"I need to get inside you." He whispered as he lifted me to lay in the bed.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more