Chapter 74

It has been six months since the gentlemen left New York. And it's been six months since Damon has been fighting with their enemy who keeps wanting to bring him down.

A few little flashbacks, when they arrived in Moscow and there they saw how their territory was destroyed, blown up and his men were gradually killed. Blood was pouring out and the bodies were lying there, which angered the two Eros even more.

And there was written threat left by their enemy and used the blood of his men saying, "We're coming for you." With the intensity of the anger of the two Eros, no one can stop the steps they will take, not even William and Theo.

Because just now they saw the two fathers who both have anger issues that erupted in anger like a volcano. The two father and son didn't spend another day and they immediately planned what to do to get revenge on their enemy.

Back to the present... No one has ever been able to defeat or escape Damon or his father Dimitri. Many challenged to fight them but those who challenged Damon returned home defeated or cold corpses.

It's hard to resist an Eros. Especially if they are very good at fighting, smart in every move and command, and most of all born as a Mafia leader. Damon is the only one who is a Mafia leader who is very fierce and ruthless who does not hold back even if he is alone versus many.

Apart from his father who is also the reason for him being fully trained as a Russian slash Italian mafia boss, no one knocked him down. So all those who want to kill and oppose them disappear like a bubble. Only two were trying to bring them down and that was Brian and Roman.

Damon, William and Theo are now going to do the same thing that their enemy did in his City and his father was left in Russia to lead their men while enjoying themselves and get the revenge that Damon wants.

Damon immediately found the location of Brian and Roman with his thousands of men and they had suppliers from Brazil to deliver the weapons, grenades and others they bought to use on them.

Damon used the binocular telescope as he looked at the enemies while positioned on the hills. Damon assigned his men to surround Brian's house and at the same time there's snipers on each team. Theo is also positioned in the middle where his Barrett is already loaded and focused on Brian's buyer.

"On my signal shoot them." Damon said and waited a second before snapping his fingers.

*Bang* A loud together fire gun shot ten of Brian's people as they became alarmed. They had taken cover and took out their guns as they were protecting Brian and getting him inside.

Roman and their people were looking around and being careful as they were all panicking. "Stay alert!" Roman shouted. "Don't be blind and defend yourself. They are trying to assassinate us!" He shouted once again.

Damon then took over... handing his binocular telescope to William as he gave another sniper to Damon. "Let's see how tough you really are." He mumbled and focused on looking at Roman.

Damon placed his right index finger on the trigger of his sniper as he was targeting Roman. *Bang* "Ah!" Shouted Roman as he hid from the door.

Damon intentionally shoots him in his thigh giving him a taste of his own medicine. He was smirking so devilishly and stood up as their enemy was now looking up at hills already having a little clue that they were hiding up there.

"As we all planned, stick with it and don't fuck up!" Damon said as he went around followed by his men and William behind him.

This is gonna be fun...