Chapter 78

As weeks and three months have passed, it's almost time for my labor. There's only two weeks left till our baby is born. We're now getting everything ready, the hospital bags, everything we'll bring to the hospital.

My family is very supportive of me, especially as I am about to give birth. I haven't really felt any contractions or things that make me do or move or stand hard.

My mom in law even called her husband and the guys to come back already and I find it funny not because she's trying to make them come back but because of how she panicked and was restless.

A fierce elegant woman is now stressed and has tense feelings.

"Gosh, Dimitri! If you guys don't come back here today, right now, I will beat y'all's ass, I swear to god."

"Will you calm down— don't calm down me, Dimitri Alexandrovich Eros!"

Then a knock on a door. My mom opened the door and there they were... standing so handsomely and they all went inside, Damon giving my mom a warm hugged.

I stood up immediately from sitting on the couch as Damon quickly walked towards me hugging, kissing me so gently. Finally, my husband is now by our side.

"I have missed you so fucking much." He whispered in my ears and gave me a passionate kiss. He then kneeled down on his knees and looked to touch my big stomach.

"Oh, you're now a fully grown baby, jellybean. Last time I saw you, you were just a small bean." He hugged my belly and rubbed his palm in it so gently.

"There's only one to go before going into labor, " said Mamà Anton as they all smiled so widely. "Time flies so fast." Said my father in law.

"Why didn't you tell us that you guys were coming back? We couldn't have picked you guys up." I said as he stood up and held me from the side.

"We didn't wanna bother because it's gonna be dangerous." He responded. "So how was Russia?" Asked my mom. The guys looked at each other then Damon looked at me.

"Roman is dead... and so is Brian." He blurted out as I looked at him kinda shocked. "That's great! The devil in our lives is now with the real Lucifer. Isn't that great?" Said Mamà Anton as he celebrates.

"Oh finally." Said my mom in law and touched her brows. I felt a relief in me, knowing Brian is now gone but at the same time I also feel a little bad.

"Thank you, thank you for keeping us all safe." I said and hugged him once again.

"You're not mad?" He asked. "No, why would I be mad? He's a jackass, he deserves it." I responded and all of them had a perfect reaction.

"Alrighty, come let's go to the dining area, we all shall eat."

Even though Damon only had two weeks to make up for his nine months of not being by our side, he immediately did it and served me. He took care of us until my labor day and he assisted me all the way. He also learns things like how to hold a newborn baby, how to change diapers and clothes, how to bathe a newborn baby and many others. He immediately learned all of it in just one week.

I agreed to Damon's will to check me in the hospital already to make sure everything is going to be ok. He wanted us to be there days early so that we're not in a rush when my water broke or something.

Damon and the two gentlemen went to the hospital first to look for a private room that we'll stay in, and to check the hospital if it's good for us to stay in with no paparazzi and to also have a security check. They wanted to make sure first that it's safe before we go there.

"Hooo, it's kinda windy outside ladies, so put a scarf or a jacket that will cover you guys." Said Mamà Anton as we're getting ready to get in the car that Damon had sent us to go to the hospital.

"We're gonna go in a separate car, Iv so that you'll be comfortable inside. Antonio and I, we'll take the other car with the bags, you and in law and the two maids take the Cadillac that Damon has sent and we'll be behind y'all." Said my mom in law as we agreed.

We got inside and now we're leaving the house as they're taking the bags inside so they had a little delay as we're now reaching the road. "Everything's gonna be fine, just calm yourself, always breathe, think positive." My mom said as she touched my belly.