Chapter 18

The month is almost over and it's going to be our wedding month but before our wedding month Damon and I have to look for some designs of our invitations and souvenirs and our church, receptions etc.

I never thought this would be so stressful, especially picking designs for everything, even tasting our cake and foods that will be served in our reception is literally stressful especially Damon and I have a different taste.

We're at the Wedding cake tasting place right now and there are six different flavors of cake that are in front of us right now. First is Vanilla, red velvet, Victoria Sponge, Raspberry and White chocolate, Diamond chocolate cake and of course a dark chocolate cake.

"Here is the six different flavors, Mr. Eros, Ms. Hayes." Said the lady who is going to make our wedding cake.

We both took our fork to taste the first flavor which is the Victoria Sponge. "What do you think, Maam, Sir?" She asks as I kinda don't like it.

"We don't like it. It tastes dominant and has a light texture." Said Damon directly without even stopping and not caring about the lady's feelings.

She nodded her head and still had a worried face. "It is tasteless too." I added. "That's alright Maam, Sir thank you for your honest review on the cake." She smiled and took away the plate.

"Here is the next flavor, Diamond Chocolate Cake." Said the lady as she pushed the cake forward to us.

Damon touched the plate and lifted it a little looking at it left to right observing it. "This is too dark for a white design of our wedding cake." He said and didn't even taste it.

She blinked thrice as Damon gave the plate back to her as she took it without saying anything or explaining. "Here is the third one Sir, Maam. Raspberry and white chocolate."

We took a piece and for me it tasted weird. I kindly spit it out and Damon just swallowed it as soon as he chewed one time. He gave me a glass of water as he could see my expression on the cake.

"Is something wrong, Maam?" She asked. "The combination is not on point. It doesn't match the taste when it's together. It tastes nasty, that's why she spit it out." My eyes widened as soon as he said it like that. I tap his hand when he looks at me unworried.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. He raised his eyebrows and pretended as if he didn't know what he did. I looked at the lady and she was looking down at the table. "Miss, I am so sorry for that. He doesn't mean to say it like that." I explain.

"No no it's fine Maam, I'm glad that you guys are telling the truth." She smiled again even though I knew she was disappointed. I turn on my side and roll my eyes at Damon.

"Here is the fourth one, Red velvet flavor."

We took a piece again and red velvet isn't bad at all. Basically I like it. "It's not bad to be honest I like this flavor. What do you think Boo?" He looked at me and nodded his head mockingly.

"What does that supposed to mean?" I ask as I'm giving him a warning look. "It has a smooth texture but the icing is too creamy." He leaned way closer to my ears and said, "Just like your pussy." I couldn't believe what I just heard from him.

I hit his shoulder hard and at the same time I looked at the lady who was just looking at us pretending not to hear anything. Damon smirked and looked at me like he was going to eat me.

I turn in front and roll my eyes again. "Don't roll your pretty little eyes at me, snuggle Bear. You can roll your eyes when I start fucking your ass later." I snapped my tongue and scrunched my forehead.

"Give us the other flavors, Miss." I said.

"Here is the chocolate flavor."

"Too sweet." Damon said. "You haven't tasted it and yet you're judging already?" I replied. "I don't have to, since it is chocolate I already know it's too sweet." He complains about every flavor.