Chapter 67

There's only two days left until the New York fashion show ends. Ivanna woke up feeling energetic and happy and as part of her morning routine she has a face mask on her face and an under eye patch whilst they do her hair.

They were chit chatting and laughing so happily as they were going viral for their outfits on how magnificently perfect it was. Her social media is popping off with so many likes, comments and even being tagged.

"Whoah, I like this dress she wore." "I wonder how much will this cost?" "The designers did a good job on this dress." "I can't wait to buy this and wear it!" "I think this one is one of my favorite New York fashion show seasons." "Everyone is talking about the outfits but I like how the looks also matched the dresses."

A few comments she read out loud as they were so thankful for them for being so nice and appreciated their works.

Fast forward* They're all on a runway show now and this time will be different; they will have four outfits changed so it will be a little longer and same for tomorrow's finale.

So far so good and there were no issues going on with Ivanna as she, they were slaying it. As hours went by, it was a quick snap of a finger when Saturday's show ended.

The following day, the final day of the NYFS* "Ackkk... I can't believe we have made it to the final of the week." Ivanna said as she was blushing so happily.

"I know right, this week made me tired so bad." Olivia said as the two were together. A sudden knock on their door. "Good morning ladies, how's your morning going?" The designers said.

The two ladies stood up to kiss the side of their cheeks as a greeting. "Hi, good morning Mr. Winslow, Mrs. Beaumont. You guys are early." Greeted Olivia.

"We're excited for the finale of the New York show darling. I haven't even slept yet." Mrs. Beaumont said jokingly. "What brings you guys here?" Asked Ivanna.

"Oh we're just checking on our models to see how everyone is doing." Mr. Winslow said as they sat down and had a little short conversation before the show started.

They gave them some information and a few heads up on what to expect on the show today and they understood it well.

"Alright thank you for your time, we'll see you guys at the show." They said and left the room as Ivanna and Olivia jumped from happiness.

"Oh my god, I can't believe our dreams come true!" Olivia said as she was so enthusiastic. "Ahh... I love this, this is gonna be so fun." Replied Ivanna as they were told that the theme will be grand as no one had ever done this kind of fashion show before.

Fast forward* Before they started, a grand opening took place before the show started and everyone there was stunned by the beauty and took photos and videos of it.

The opening lasted for five minutes and the models came out as the beauty continued to appear in the background. The first batch of outfits turned out well and it continued until the end.

People loved the beautiful designs and unique stitching of this garment and were very much amazed by what they saw. And when everything was finished and they were in their final wear, all the models came out on the stage and they were in line and the two people who made and designed it were also introduced.

Everyone was clapping and cheering up on them as they were walking on the very front row.

"Tonight was a very special night for the two of us. We can't thank you all enough for attending this fashion show, to see our dazzling projects."

"And we are both so thankful for the ladies behind us for giving us the opportunity to model our clothes. You all did a great job ladies." She gave them a thumbs up.

"I don't know how to express my feelings right now but all I want to say is that I'm grateful to every single one of you for being here to looking at our projects."

"And I promised to improve our creative designs in the future for you all. That's all and have a great evening everyone." He said as everyone clapped their hands.

"I, Bernhard Winslow" "And I, Agatha Beaumont." They said one at a time. "Now signing off." They said at the same time as the show ended.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more