Chapter 3

They are tall and muscular men, they can be perfect with my girls. My friend introduced me to them as they introduced them to me as I greeted them so politely and they did the same.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said whilst smiling. They smiled and nodded their heads a little and gave me a little grin.

"Antonie, this is my client... Mr. William De Luca, Mr. Theo Nikolaev and of course my first client and my treating son, Mr. Damon Maverick Eros." He looked at them with his biggest smile ever.

They are very calm and good looking, very suitable to be husband material. "Come come sit." He offered them as they sat down.

"So Mr. De Luca, Mr. Nikolaev, Mr Eros... what brings you guys here?" Said one of my friends who asked them as we were all looking at each other.

"We had a business meeting with one of our partners." William responded. "And we happen to see Aunt Guilio and Aunt Carlo." Theo added.

(No hate... Yes they are gays the three of them and they call them aunt. And Antonie is a nickname given by him.)

"Oh I see... it's good to see you three gentlemen. Me and Guilio are here meeting with our best friend Antonio Dante with his girls." They knitted their eyebrows whilst still keeping their fierce gentle look.

"His girls?" Asked Damon. "Oh... my daughter's I called them that. We just had our Milan fashion week and yesterday was the last day. My other daughters went to another country. They didn't stay in Italy, only I and my other two are here." The two look at each other as the other smirks.

"They are here with me outside, over there." I pointed outside as they all looked out for them. They were observing them... looking up and down.

As the girl turned around and headed our way. "Oh they're coming in here." I said concernedly. They opened the door and walked to our table.

"I am so sorry, Mama but I'm gonna have to leave Italy if something urgent comes up." Said Olivia as I stood and hugged her. "Yes yes of course go ahead call me you need something." I answered as she was in a hurry to leave.

"Looks like we're the only two people who are going to stay in Italy, Iv." I was holding her arm whilst we were looking at Olivia's direction. The boys was looking at Amelia like they were devouring her.

"Is everything alright?" Said my friend. We nodded our heads and sat down together. "Oh right, gentlemen this is Ivanna, Ivanna this is my client but I treat them as my own children; this is William, Theo and Damon." Guilio introduces them to each other as my sweet girl smiles at them.

She raised her hand to shake theirs as they politely reached hers. "Do you want something to eat, drink?" Ask Carlo who was so happy today.

"Oh no I'm good thank you. I just want to go around Florence today." She responded as I put her hair on her back. "That's great, since we're all together, why not go somewhere?" Said Guilio as we all agree.

My best friends and I went in the same car and Ivanna is behind us with different cars, so are the gentlemen with their own cars.

My friends were touring us somewhere in Florence as we were all enjoying, eating, taking pictures, and everything. As we didn't notice it's already eight o'clock in the evening and it's time for us to have dinner.

"This is one of the best restaurants in Florence and I'm sure you guys would love it here." We were ahead of them four as we were being arranged into a table.

Giulio went to use a restroom, and Carlo was taking a picture since there was a beautiful decorated theme upstairs of this restaurant.

As for the four... Ivanna went outside on the balcony just like this morning... watching the view, feeling the night.

*back to Ivanna's POV*
I went to walk around the place and it was so windy but at the same time so calm and peaceful. These past few days have been so tiring for me but not just for me but for all of us since we just had our fashion week.

But I'm so glad that they let us have two days off to have a little rest. I'm sad because Olivia had to leave and didn't get to enjoy life with us but at least I met new people today.

They had a perfect look on their faces... stylish hairstyle and wearing tuxedos. They're pretty handsome to be honest. They had this look on their faces that you really can't describe if they're mad or happy.

But they seem pretty decent men, I just hope they're not the same as Brian. But why the hell am I thinking about my ex? I gotta remove that from my brain.

As I turn around two short beard(ish) dudes block my way. I was looking at them left to right as they were looking at me as if they were about to do something unmanly.

I was slowly backing as I'm running out of space when the guy on the left forced me to go with them. I was fighting back and holding myself to not go wherever they're going to put me.

"Who are you? Let go!" I said annoyingly as he looked at me angrily. His grip tightened even more as I'm slowly getting moved in the middle.

"If you don't let go of me, I WILL kill you myself." I said warningly as I'm clenching my teeth so hard. If they think that I can't fight well they're wrong about that.

"So feisty, little lady." Said the other guy who was about to touch my face. Alright if this is what they want, let's begin.

Before he could touch my face I grabbed it and twisted as I made him turn in pain. His friend looked at him and looked at me back again when I gave them a death stare.

I kicked his manhood as he released my hand and I took the chance to grab his neck and pushed him on the very end of the balcony rock whilst my right hand was still hurting the other guy.

I tilt my chin up a little as he was choking and grunting in so much pain as his friends. "I. Warn. You. Didn't. I?" I said boldly and mercilessly as I couldn't hold my anger back.

Arck... urgh!

I know he is about to lose consciousness as he is running out of air and for the other guy I'm already breaking his left arm.

When I suddenly felt a warm hand pulling me back gently. It was the three guys we met this morning.

Two were beside me and the other was in front of me. They stood up trying to protect me from these douchebags.

The two's reaction to them made them shivered and even peed on his pants. "Wh-who are you?" He asked.

"Who do you think we are?!" Said Damon who closed his fist and I'm seeing his veins in his arms. Then all of a sudden William and Theo took their guns out.

What the heck is going on? Why do they have guns? They can't kill them or else they're going to be in jail.

As I tried to move, William and Theo blocked me from going in front and William looked me in the eyes... his mood changes and it's not the same anymore as a sunflower this morning.

"Wait, you guys can't kill them." I said whispery when Damon gazed at me and turned his head on the side a little.

He turned his head back and looked at the guys in front of him. "Harm this lady again and you'll see your future... bleeding." And the two run for their lives as if they saw a ghost.

I look at William and Theo's hands and their guns are gone. Thank god, they knew how to control themselves.

Damon turned around and the three looked at me gently and pitifully. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" Ask Theo, checking my hands.

"Yeah... Thank you for helping me." I responded quickly when I turned around to look for Aunt Antonio.

"Come on, let's go inside, it's windy here." Said Damon as I nodded my head. I was in front of them as they were behind me like a bodyguard.

They're such gentlemen, for some reason I feel safe around them. This is gonna be an interesting day.

Don't forget to-

Vote, Comment, Share & Follow me for more