Chapter 1: Prologue

In ancient times, before the concept of time even existed, a meteorite collided with the planet we now refer to as Earth. This impact caused a split in the planet's core, resulting in the creation of a parallel dimension known as the Mushroom World, along with its deities such as Master Hand and Discordia.

Some of the inhabitants of this realm eventually discovered another world and adjusted to it, establishing the world that is universally known as the Human World. As time passed, those inhabitants of that world abandoned the traditions of the Mushroom World and developed their faith in a single deity known as God.

In the Mushroom World, new galaxies emerged, and the idea of a Multiverse was born. Unfortunately, the God of Chaos and Creation, Master Hand, created a powerful weapon known as the Smash Ball, capable of destroying entire universes. After realizing the potential consequences of his actions, Master Hand sealed the Smash Ball inside a meteorite, which now floats in the Multiverse. 

Master Hand now believes the Multiverse has no purpose and seeks to retrieve the Smash Ball and enlist a child with extraordinary power to summon the forgotten deity Tabuu and annihilate the Multiverse. 

The Smash Ball has been spotted in Universe-1001, and a group of heroes must come together to stop Master Hand and Tabuu before it's too late.

Universe-1001, Mushroom Kingdom, Earth - October 4th, Present Day

The moonlight casts a gentle glow while the stars twinkle above. It's currently half past midnight. There was a hut overlooking a cliff, scanning for any unusual occurrences to prevent a repeat of Rosalina and Atlas' unexpected arrival during the last adventure of Mario and his crew.

A human scientist and her assistant, a Toad, were feeling extremely bored. The scientist took a sip from her coffee and sighed, "I'm so bored right now."

Without warning, a beep emitted from the computer, causing Debbie to investigate. Upon seeing the screen, she gasped and turned to Jerry, urging him to take a look. "Jerry, come see this. The satellite has detected something. It appears to be a UFO."

In response, Jerry questioned Debbie's earlier statement. "Debbie, didn't I tell you an hour ago that UFOs aren't real? If we see anything, it's most likely Rosalina's Comet Observatory." However, just as he finished speaking, Jerry's eyes widened in shock. Debbie then typed on the computer, exclaiming that the energy readings were off the charts and unlike anything she had ever seen before.

"HOLY CHEEZ-ITS! What do we do?!? No one told us what to do! I only took this job because the Princess assigned me and we never had to do anything!"

"Jerry, please stop," Debbie's tone was firm. "Let me locate it. Just wait..." Her gasp of horror was palpable. "It's headed straight for the Kingdom. The impact is scheduled for October 5th. That's the same day as the Star Festival." 

Jerry was taken aback and quickly picked up the phone. "Supernova, this is Apollo! We have one! Code Nimoy, I repeat, CODE NIMOY!!!"