Chapter 62: Universe-0

In the Subspace

America grunted as she stood up. Tabuu laughed and said, "Looks like you're finally in my grasp again. With the Smash Ball and you, taking over the Multiverse will be all too easy. How about...I destroy Hyrule next?"

"Keep your slimy hands off those universes!" America tried to punch Tabuu but the god caught her fist and the other fist.

"If you wanted to stop me, you would have control over your powers, but you don't because you're nothing." Tabuu then encased America in a bubble and showed the Smash Ball. "Now...just like my wife and daughter all those eons ago, those people and their mortal, pointless lives along with their conflict, strife, famine, disease, war, and endless turmoil will end as soon as I create the perfect multiverse."

Meanwhile...

Mario screamed as he fell through the portal. He kept screaming and said, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I just gonna keep falling forever??!!!?????!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly, he hit his head and fell unconscious. "OOF!!!!!!!"

Universe-0, the very first universe in existence

Mario groaned awake and saw...what appeared to be a basement room. The sun was glowing from the windows and numerous chairs and tables were huge. "What the??? Where...am I???"

He then turned his eyes to see that he was on the ground and had became a trophy but much colored instead of grayed out. "The hell??? Is this another vision like in the Warp Zones?" he saw giant stages that looked like the Gunship's hangar and Hyrule but the stage that looked like the Mushroom Kingdom was in shambles. "This is...am I in another universe?"

He struggled to move but still didn't. Suddenly, he heard a stomp echo. "What was that?"

Suddenly, he saw giant white shoe-clad feet come running. He yelled, "What the fuck?!?!"

Luckily, the feet missed him and he looked to find the users of the giant feet. It was a tall and slim teenage girl with luscious red hair, sapphire blue eyes, and a slender figure. She wore a cyan tank top, long Belle Bottom jeans, and circular earrings.

She had what appeared to be trophies of Zelda and Lucario in her hands and placed them on a table. Mario gasped and whispered, "She's a giant...Wait...Is this a universe where everyone that I know are toys...Wait, does that mean that we're all toys and played by giant people?? Ah, shit. This universal stuff keeps frying my brain." he noticed the girl placing a trophy of Bowser and putting it by the trophies of Ganondorf, Peach, and King Rohan. "This is...pretty adorable, now that I think about it."

Suddenly, the girl noticed Mario on the ground and the plumber gulped. "Uh-oh..."

She walked over to him and picked him up. He noticed her blue fingernails and immediately started panicking as he noticed him getting closer to the girl's face. "No! No! No, no, no, no! Hey, don't eat me! Don't eat me! Do NOT eat me! Please!"

"Oh, hey, Mario." the girl said.

"What? Do you know my name? Um...Hi?" Mario chuckled. "Do you know how to get me back to Universe-5?"

The girl didn't seem to answer and Mario realized his mouth wasn't moving an inch. The two heard footsteps and the girl gulped. Mario was slightly scared of more giants like the girl coming. The footsteps stopped and Mario and the girl saw a man with auburn hair and wearing a business suit and he looked annoyed. The girl quickly put Mario on a table and took a deep breath.

"Ariel...What are you doing here?" the man asked. "You're in here again and not with your brother?"

"I-I'm sorry, Dad." the girl named Ariel replied. "I...I was busy with this and I'm so close to-"