Chapter 25: Dark Pit

Palutena's Temple, Skyworld, Universe-1985

Palutena walked over to the heroes and said, "Hello. My name is Palutena. The Goddess of Light." she shook Peach and Zelda's hands and then turned to Samus who was still blushing.

"H-H-Hi..." Samus uttered, smiling.

"So, you said you needed an army of heroes, right?" Palutena turned to Peach.

"Yes. Without your help, the Subspace will annihilate the Multiverse."

"I...I had a vision about this event for some time now..." Palutena sighed and noticed America. "Are you...America Mansell?"

"Yeah," America said.

"You are the key to the Subspace's power."

"I'm well aware of that fact."

"Come with me." Palutena guided the heroes to a table. "I've...been getting visions of the events that will happen eventually. Their god Tabuu is going to use his and America's powers to spread his destruction all across the Multiverse...Everything will die. Everything."

"And they're also using these things to bring data about our worlds probably." Pit showed a totaled Subspace Bomb.

"This is a Subspace Bomb. Pit managed to get one of these back in Universe-199999. What we know about these things is that they suck in the surrounding area and require two of those robots to operate."

"You mean R.O.B.s?" Mario asked. "We've dealt with a few of them back then."

"But...the only way to stop the countdown is to destroy the dark matter drive within the bomb and when the bomb gets set off, the R.O.B.s that operated it...die."

"That's sad..." Peach whispered.

"But we're gonna try to keep our worlds safe from the bombs and the Subspace," Samus said.

22 nodded and the heroes felt the ground shaking. Sonic asked, "Woah! What's going on?!"

The heroes quickly ran outside and saw a portal open up. Pit took out his bow and Samus put on her helmet again and prepped her cannon. The portal didn't seem to do anything and suddenly Rohan and King Rohan popped out of it.

King Rohan sighed and stretched. "That's the last time I'm letting Stella run the portal."

"Weren't YOU the one that ran the thing?" Rohan asked.

"Who the hell are those two?" Link raised his Master Sword

"Rohan?" Peach asked.

"Peach!" Rohan exclaimed.

The two hugged and Mario exclaimed, "Woah! Holy moly, you duplicated!"

"No, I'm King Rohan." King Rohan said. "I'm Rohan's Variant from Universe-400."

"Wow. So...are you king of the Mushroom Kingdom in your universe?"

"Yeah. I took over after my universe's variant of Peach died."

"Wow...I'm sorry."

"It was a tragedy. She even died on her wedding day."

"Oh, damn," Peach uttered. "We're all sorry for Peach-400's death."

"Anyways, it's good to have you back, Rohan," Mario said. He then sniffed the air. "Hey...Hey, do I smell steak with parsley and mushroom flakes?"

"NO, YOU DON'T!!!!!" Rohan yelled in a demonic tone, startling King Rohan. "OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!"

Mario, Peach, King Rohan, and Rohan walked into the temple and the Rohans were startled upon seeing Kirby. "Oh, Galeem! What the motherFUCK is that thing?!?!" Rohan asked.