Chapter 15: Link vs. Ganondorf Part 2

Link leaped and struck his sword against Ganondorf. The Demon King parried the sword with his own and kicked Link. Mario clenched his fist and then Bowser yelled, "MARIO!!!!"

He set Peach down and asked, "You want HER?!?!?" he growled. "Come and get her!"

Mario growled and released a fiery punch toward Bowser who suddenly grabbed it. The plumber yelped and Bowser punched him. Mario flew and hit one of the castle walls. The castle guards attacked the turtle but he kept fighting back and also impaled one guard in his spikes.

Link continuously swung his sword against Ganondorf who kept avoiding every single attack as if he knew what Link was thinking. Link quickly drew a boomerang and threw it, missing Ganondorf. The Demon King laughed and said, "So utterly pathetic!"

Mario recovered from Bowser's punch and threw four fireballs at him. Bowser felt the balls and then converged his energy into a fiery beam which Mario quickly avoided.

"Sonic! Kirby! How well are you two doing?!" Link asked while struggling with Ganondorf's sword.

Sonic and Kirby fought off numerous Primids and other Subspace creatures. Sonic spin-dashed into an Autotank and Mario jumped on a Primid and tried to kick Bowser in the face. However, the plumber kept getting distracted by the sight of Peach, primarily out of fear that she could get in the way of the battle and get hurt. Link was also distracted by the thought of Zelda getting hurt as well. Mario struggled as Bowser kept beating on him and uttered, "Man...Revived Bowser is way harder to fight than two years ago!"

"Just...keep fighting!" Link kept swinging the Master Sword at Ganondorf. "We're not gonna let these fools get away with this!"

"Get away?" Ganondorf scoffed. "We're not getting away with only these two. We're only distracting you long enough so Medusa can kidnap America Mansell."

"What?!" Mario and Link's eyes widened.

Ganondorf smirked. "I could give two fucks about the princesses. Besides, we just wanted the Child. WHO'S THE FOOL NOW?!"

Ganondorf and Bowser laughed maniacally and Mario exclaimed, "SHIT!"

"The kid!" he and Link both said.

"Sonic!" Mario turned to Sonic. "Get America to safety! We left her by herself!"

"Not a problem!" Sonic kicked a Spaak and dashed back inside the castle.

"Sonic, wait!" Tails took flight and followed Sonic.

In America's room inside the castle

America slept peacefully in her bed. Suddenly, she felt a breeze fly by her. The guards even noticed the torches surrounding the room go out. Out of nowhere, Medusa uncloaked herself and started beating up all the guards. She kicked one and pummeled another with her staff. One aimed his spear at her but she suddenly flashed her finger and turned him into a stone statue. America yelped awake and couldn't see anything due to it being pitch black around the room with only the moonlight glowing a bit. Suddenly she saw the torches go back on and caught Medusa. The villain's black hair with teal snakes mixed in glowed next to the torch flames. Her purple-gray skin, lavender eyes, and long, dark purple dress blended into red at the bottom with gold trimmings throughout, and gold ornaments also glowed with the torch flames.

America whimpered as she saw Medusa in front of her. She tried to get away but she felt Medusa's snakes on her staff on her neck. Medusa smirked and said, "The Child...You look so young...so beautiful...ssssooooo....cowardly..."

America gulped and Medusa continued, "You seem to be the only thing that Master Hand and Tabuu care about! But with you as my hostage, they'll have no choice but let me, Bowser, and Ganondorf lead the Subspace! Hyah!"