Chapter 13: The Ruined Zoo

Outside the Research Facility, Universe-2001045

Samus and Pikachu stepped out of the facility and Pikachu sighed. He then climbed up a tree and yawned. Samus took off her helmet and flipped her ponytail-tied hair. "Well, Pikachu, I guess...that means that we say goodbye."

Pikachu suddenly climbed down the tree and protested, "Chu, pika, pika, pi!"

"Hmm...I guess you're trying to say that we should stay together...I guess that's true, granted how you saved my life earlier and there's something bigger going on than just Ridley."

Samus nodded and then put her helmet back on and walked. Pikachu followed along and the two found Samus' ship. The two stepped into the ship and a woman in the pilot seat smiled. She had red hair in a bob cut and wore a Zero Suit similar to Samus.

"Agent 22, you're alive," Samus said.

"Yeah, why did I go through so much training so I can defend myself?" 22 asked before noticing Pikachu. "And is this the implied source of power that the facility used?"

"Yes, and he's slowly starting to get attracted to me. And I'm close to figuring out what he's saying. He saved me from Ridley and possibly doesn't want to be alone, so, he's staying here with us."

"Okay, whatever you say, boss." 22 got into the pilot seat again. "I'll get the ship starting again."

22 started the ship and it took flight. Little did the trio know, a Subspace recon team entered the facility and they found Ridley, his body charred and hardly responding. A Primid ran toward him and asked, "Master Ridley! Are you okay, Master Ridley?"

Ridley groaned in pain and uttered, "I...HATE...SAMUS..."

Ruined Zoo - Universe-5021

In the old and broken-down zoo, Lucas walked down with a dejected face and kicked a can to the curb. He sighed as he was nearly on his way home but he suddenly got sucked into this random universe with no way back home. He kept walking and then suddenly noticed Shadow Bugs forming around him and turning into Primids.

"AAH!" Lucas held out his hands. "P-P-P-Please...go away..."

Suddenly, a giant statue of his friend Ness' neighbor, Porky Minch, appeared and Lucas yelped. "Porky?!?!?!"

"You're mine, Lucas!" the statue boomed.

Lucas shuddered and ran off from the statue. The statue laughed and then began chasing after the boy. Lucas ran as fast as his tiny legs could go, fighting off numerous Primids with a stick on the way. He leaped onto a log in a lake and the statue fell into the water.

"Phew..." Lucas sighed.

He jumped to the other side of the lake and kept running. Suddenly, he heard footsteps and saw that the Porky statue came back. Lucas screamed in horror and kept on running. He almost felt like running out of energy and then tripped on a twig. He gulped and struggled to get his foot out. The Porky statue kept coming closer and Lucas started to cry in fear. He closed his eyes and then...a voice shouted, "PK THUNDER!"

A thunderbolt hit the statue and the statue fell. Lucas turned his head and saw a boy almost the same age and height as him with black hair, black eyes, and no eyebrows. His attire consisted of a red baseball cap with a blue brim and a white button, a yellow and blue-striped shirt, a tan backpack with brown shoulder straps and silver buckles, jorts, white socks, and red sneakers with white laces, and he had three tufts of black hair stick out from his cap and are swept to his right on his forehead. Lucas recognized him as Ness. "Ness!"

"You okay, Lucas?" Ness asked.

"Better now that you're here."

The Porky statue stood up and Ness leaped into the air. He released a green flash of energy and destroyed the Porky statue as he shouted, "PK Flash!"