Chapter 10: Dream Land

Bowser's Castle - Three years ago

Luigi screamed at Bowser tearing off part of his mustache. This was during Mario and Luigi's first adventure in the Mushroom World. Daisy cowered a tiny bit. Bowser growled more and said, "DO...YOU...KNOW HIM???!?!?!!!"

"WAIT! WAIT! WAIT, STOP!" Luigi cried out from Bowser pulling a bigger chunk of his mustache. "I know him! Yeah, I know him! He's my brother, Mario, and he's the best guy in the world! *Sob* I know I'm crying in front of a pretty girl but I CAN'T HELP IT!!"

"DO PRINCESSES FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE?!?!?!?!?!"

"THEY DO IF THEY HAVE GOOD TASTE!!"

Bowser ripped that chunk off Luigi's mustache and the plumber screamed again. "GET HIM AND PRINCESS DAISY OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" he threw Luigi down and Daisy helped him up. Bowser shook the hairs off his claws and said to Kamek, "Let's see how tough this "Mario" is when he watches me KILL HIS BROTHER!!"

Mysterious Plains - Universe-60303

Luigi screamed awake. He saw the moonlight and he sighed. "Bowser...He's scary and dangerous..." he noticed his fire nearby him dying. He wiped the sweat off his brow and whispered, "Mario...America...Rohan...Peach...Hope you guys are okay...and have that kid's powers under control..."

Dream Land, Planet Pop Star - Universe-500

Sonic gulped and Mario clenched his fists. The Halberd flew over the heroes and released the shadow bugs that formed into the Primids and the other creatures. A few R.O.B.s flew down too and Peach whispered to America, "Stay calm like what we practiced at the hotel..."

"Hopefully Wario doesn't show up again," Mario uttered.

Mario slammed his fist down on a sword-wielding Primid and Peach quickly released a few attacks on a Primid and a Mite. Sonic curled into a ball and smashed a bunch of R.O.B.s to bits similar to Discordia's robots from a while back. Tails quickly pulled out a laser gun and fired away at a few Primids. He quickly spun his twin tails like helicopter blades and took flight.

"Quick!" Sonic then homing attacked a Primid. "We gotta find a way to stop these things!"

Kirby then inhaled a Spaak and a gold tiara with a large circular blue gem at the crest appeared on his head. He then released a bunch of electric sparks from his body and destroyed a whole bunch of Primids.

"Wow!" Peach exclaimed. "So Kirby can inhale people and gain their powers."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Mewtwo appeared in the air and towered over the heroes. Mario gasped and Peach asked, "Who's that?"

"Mewtwo," America replied.

Kirby quickly deactivated his spark powers and then...farted out a flat yellow star. America gasped and said, "Everyone, get on Kirby's Warp Star."

"That...came out of his ass..." Sonic uttered.

Everyone did such that and Kirby flew the Warp Star away from Mewtwo with Tails flying in pursuit. The Pokemon growled and then ordered, "Chase them."

The Halberd then activated its thrusters and chased after the heroes. Kirby gulped and the Halberd activated a cannon. He steered the Warp Star from the cannon's range and it fired a giant black hole that absorbed a part of the forest.

"What is God's green Earth?" Mario asked.

The Halberd kept firing at the heroes with them dodging thanks to Kirby's superb flying skills. The black holes nearly absorbed all of Dream Land at this point.

"I can't make out what these holes are doing!" Tails said.

"What's that?" Peach pointed to a castle that the heroes were flying right towards.

At the castle

King Dedede and Meta Knight were wearing towels and arguing with Dedede's snail henchman, Escargoon.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!" Dedede shouted. "THE HOT TUB'S TOO HOT!"

"Um, this should be a fun time between us." Meta Knight said.

Dedede was crying. "It's not fun when it's so...when it's so hot and-"

"I have an abbreviated disk, okay?" Escargoon pointed to the hot tub. "I've got to sit in that tub for elev-111 degrees, for at least 8 minutes a day, okay? I'm sorry."

Suddenly, the three heard rumbling and the Halberd crashed through the roof. Escargoon ran off and Meta Knight asked, "Is that my ship?!?!?"

The heroes parked the Warp Star on the roof and Dedede looked up. He growled and shouted, "That there Kirby!!"

Suddenly, Mewtwo zipped above him and held out its palm, making Dedede levitate and fly up. Mewtwo flew up with his captive and America said, "We gotta do something!!"

Mewtwo clenched its three-fingered fist and Dedede started to yell in pain. Kirby exclaimed, "Poyo!" he then frowned and ordered Mewtwo, "Unhand him!"

Mewtwo noticed Kirby and obliged, throwing Dedede off a mountain near the castle. Kirby continued, "Who do you think you are?"

The Pokemon scowled and then prepared to release a ball of energy toward the heroes. They quickly avoided and Mewtwo charged at them, but Kirby quickly flashed a cross in front of it. Mewtwo was confused by the cross and then Mario gave Mewtwo an uppercut.

"Grrrgh..." Mewtwo then scoffed and crossed its arms. "...Fine! I don't have time for this. I'm on my way to create a new world without humans."

It warped away and the Halberd, despite receiving damages, flew off. Aboard the ship, Dimentio opened a portal and the ship flew through it. Meta Knight got his cape on and took his sword. "I'm going to get my ship back..." he said. "...And those who took it from me shall pay..."

Meanwhile at the edge of the mountain

Dedede groaned in pain. "Oh...Boy, that was a nasty fall, but I turned out alright."

He then saw the Warp Star fly into another portal, this time, one of America's, and he stood up. "That there Kirby's involved in what's goin' on. Wait...The Subspace! I bet Mewtwo's angry at me for turning away from them all those weeks ago! I gotta take trophies from the Multiverse before that there Kirby finds out I was involved! I gotta head back to the castle and get my portal device ready! Time for me to clobber that there Kirby and save the Multiverse!"

Suddenly, his towel fell off and he shrieked in shock. "NOOOO!!!! MY ROYAL PARTS ARE SHOWING!!!!"

Meanwhile somewhere in the Halberd

A lone box sat by a bunch of cargo...Something tells me that this box carries someone...or something important that will come later on as this tale progresses...