Chapter 47: The Subspace Bomb Factory Part 2

At the Ancient Ruins, Universe-30503020503 - A couple of days ago

The Ancient Minister gazed up at the purple void in the sky where Galleom had once been. Despite his robotic nature, he could sense the vibrations and sounds of the bomb detonating. His attention then turned to the R.O.B.s stationed near the entrance to the Ruins, four robots with two having a Subspace Bomb at the ready.

"IS THIS NECESSARY?" a R.O.B. asked.

"Yes..." the Ancient Minister replied. "...Master Hand and Ganondorf ordered to have this drawn to the Subspace to make up for the disaster that Galleom had with those Pokemon Trainers. 

"VERY WELL. WE SHALL DO IT FOR YOU."

With great hesitation, the Ancient Minister nodded, the determination of his comrades and loyalty to him forcing him to submit. Two of the R.O.B.s moved and entered their hands into the Subspace Bomb's slots and activated it.

The Ancient Minister floated away from the Ancient Ruins and noticed a R.O.B. waving to him and saying in a childish voice, "Okay, I love you, bye-bye!"

The Minister looked like he was about to cry and he looked away from the robots. He whispered, "I love you too..."

The bomb detonated and the void in the bomb enlarged. While the area around it was unharmed, the R.O.B. units weren't as fortunate as the force and gravity pull of the void tore their bodies apart.

Subspace Bomb Factory, the Isle of the Ancients, Universe-2028 - Present Day

The Ancient Minister continued to look down and Samus and Pikachu kept looking confused as well. Samus scowled and said, "You don't want to fight for your people anymore? You attacked all those universes! You tried to hunt down and hurt America! And now, you're feeling sympathy at the worst possible moment?!?"

"I..." the Ancient Minister was hesitant...

Suddenly, the roof broke apart and DK, Diddy, Captain Falcon, and Olimar landed by Samus and Pikachu. DK pounded his chest and Captain Falcon said, "We're here to help."

"Pika." Pikachu's cheeks sparked.

The Ancient Minister continued to look hesitant and suddenly, a hologram of Ganondorf appeared. His scowling face was bad news already. The Ancient Minister looked up and so did our heroes. 

"Pikachu..." Pikachu growled, seeming resentful of Ganondorf.

"I knew this would happen with you, Minister..." Ganondorf said. "...You're disobeying orders like what Master Hand and I have expected! That is why I'm taking control now. Once I set off all these Subspace Bombs and kill these six heroes here, I'm no longer seeing any use of the R.O.B. units." 

"NO!" the Ancient Minister protested. "If you detonate all these bombs here, this island will be destroyed and you'll be setting my universe back a million years!"

Ganondorf flashed his hand and ordered, "ALL R.O.B.S, COLLECT YOUR BOMBS!"

The R.O.B.s proceeded to turn around and move toward the bombs. Samus gasped and exclaimed, "They're heading for the bombs!"

"NO!" the Ancient Minister rushed forward and stood in front of the robots. "R.O.B.S, PLEASE! We don't have to follow them anymore! We've seen too much! Is all this death and destruction really worth it if we want to risk our salvation?"

The R.O.B.s exchanged glances at each other while Ganondorf snarled and pushed a button on his remote control. Instantly, the R.O.B. units' eyes began to glow red and they proceeded to remove the bombs from the railings.

"It must be an override button!" Samus said.

"NO!!" the Ancient Minister dashed toward a bomb and headbutted the two R.O.B.s away.