Chapter 4: Invasion

Peach's Castle, World-1

This was a very important council meeting. There was a tremendous audience and all members of the council were called to immediate action. Pauline sat down by the council table and sipped from her glass of water.

Toadsworth tapped his cane and the council table showed a map of the Mushroom Kingdom. "Council, your attention please," he said. "Princess Peach had gotten word that this young lady here is the target of the mysterious world named the Subspace. Its leader and deity, Tabuu, plans to take her and use her multiverse traveling power to annihilate the Multiverse, endangering all of existence as we know it."

"If that army attacks another part of either the Mushroom or Human worlds, there WILL be a massive catastrophe," Pauline said.

"Wait, that kid has the power to travel to other universes?" a council leader asked.

"Yeah," America replied.

"Why don't you demonstrate for us?" Pauline asked.

"I'm sorry, but I...I can't control it. It only happens when I'm really, really scared, or stressed, or it just happens at random." America suddenly sneezed and a star-shaped portal appeared by a random Toad and sucked him in. "Like that. Sorry..."

"Okay, if you can't use your powers, how about you tell us about this Subspace Army and how to stop 'em?" a Kong general asked.

"I do know about the leaders and some of its stronger forces than the Spaaks from earlier."

Toadsworth took America to the table and her hands ghosted over the table. Toadsworth smiled and said, "Just touch the pad there and you can inform us of the Subspace's members."

America touched the pad and the map on the table disappeared. Then, appeared a hologram formed a handsome, tall, and muscular man with greenish-brown skin, sharp facial features, golden-brown eyes, and a thick head of fiery red hair and wore black leather body armor, a sash depicting symbols across his collarbone, and a long crimson cape with gold accents and fringe. Everyone gasped in shock and America announced, "This is the Demon King, Ganondorf."

An assistant next to Peach screamed and dropped the coffee tray. Peach sighed and uttered, "Miss Ronson, please..."

"Armed with the Triforce of Power, he is the second-in-command to Master Hand. He is destined to rule the kingdom of Hyrule in Universe-308. He's a powerful warlock and a ruthless reincarnation of the god, Demise." America then made the hologram into a giant purple cyborg, resembling a rhino, which was covered head to toe in a heavy mech arsenal, wearing an iron knight mask that covered his face, as well as metallic arm braces over his bulky forearms. "This is Galleom."

Miss Ronson screamed again and Luigi sighed. America then took the time to explain, "An enormous, transforming robot and Subspace Army warmonger. He's capable of crushing armies into pulps."

She then turned the hologram into another one in the form of a bipedal beast that was mostly gray all around but with a long purple tail, it also had short horns on its head and a tube that extended from the back of its skull to the top of its spine, bypassing its neck. It also has a defined chest and shoulders. America smirked and said, "This is the Genetic Pokemon, Mewtwo."

Miss Ronson screamed a third time and Peach had seething anger. America then explained, "This one was genetically created and engineered by scientists to be the world's strongest Pokemon. It has very strong powers and is capable of destroying your mind."

She then changed the hologram's form from Mewtwo to a giant purple dragon with yellow eyes, a pointed head, a bent neck, and a long tail with a bladed tip. America then said, "This handsome beast here is Ridley, leader of the Space Pirates."