Chapter 59: The Battleship Part 2

Back inside the Halberd - Universe-5

Zelda and Peach groaned in annoyance at how long it was taking. Zelda sighed and said, "We can't just wait for those guys to get control of the Halberd. We have to find Mario and Link by ourselves."

"I agree..." Peach sighed. "...but what about Mr. Army Man? He'll probably find out that we left the room and try to find us."

"I believe this calls for me to transform myself into one of my alter egos and get us out..." Zelda smirked and Peach took in anticipation.

Outside in the skies

Yoshi assisted Marth on the Comet Observatory by using his tongue to keep him upright while he charged up a cannon. Ike then used the cannon to fire a shot. However, the Halberd shot a laser that nearly destroyed the Great Fox's newly installed shield. This made Ike uneasy and he muttered, "I have a bad feeling about something..."

"Charizard, use Flamethrower!" Red shouted.

Charizard growled and quickly took flight for a few minutes, using it to dodge the numerous things coming from the Halberd and using its fiery breath to at least burn the steel of the ship and it flew back to the Observatory.

"Damn it!" Incineroar's voice shouted through the speakers of the ship. "This ship seems to be built like a Tyranitar!!"

"Nothing that we're doing is working!" Audrey said.

Back on the Halberd

As the doors to the prison holding the princesses opened, Peach was eager to make her escape from the massive ship. Meanwhile, Zelda had transformed herself into a ninja known as Sheik. She appeared more masculine, her blonde hair pulled back into a braid and a white turban adorning her head. She wore a blue suit with her mouth covered and a bandage wrapped around her chest. Additionally, a red eye-like mark was visible on her chest.

 Additionally, a red eye-like mark was visible on her chest

"Okay, Zelda. Lead the way." Peach said.

"I said call me Sheik," Sheik uttered.

"O-Oh, okay."

The two proceeded to make it to some open window. Peach looked out and the wind blew through her hair. Sheik looked at Peach and said, "Looks like we should take this way out..."

"