Chapter 22: Meanwhile...

A mysterious lab on New Island, Universe-5010305 - Many years ago

Mewtwo sat in what its birthing pod was left of. Numerous shards of glass lay on the floor and there were thousands of scientists both surprised and happy at Mewtwo's results. There were multiple things to process for the...Pokemon?

Despite feeling uncertain, Mewtwo persisted in seeking answers from the primary scientist, Dr. Fuji. With a heavy heart, Mewtwo learned about its origins and inquired further, "So, I am simply the end result of your experiment. What becomes of me now that your experiment is over?"

"Oh, our experiment isn't over yet. It's just beginning!" Dr. Fuji replied. "Now the SERIOUS testing begins!"

These humans...They care nothing for me... Mewtwo thought, confused and angry. It kept hearing the clamoring and discussions of the scientists. It then looked down at its hands and clenched them. Its thoughts ran through its head and it kept feeling what appeared to be a Pokemon similar to it. Is that my purpose? Am I just an experiment? A laboratory specimen?!

It grew furious as it couldn't stand one more look at those merciless scientists shaking hands and holding syringes. Mewtwo had a purple aura glowing around it and it said, "This cannot be my destiny!"

The Subspace - Present Day

Mewtwo broke free from its concentration and then Wolf asked, "Are you...okay?"

"I...am exquisite," Mewtwo replied. "I was just meditating."

"Well, Master Hand and Dimentio are telling us to get to the universes that we were supposed to go to."

"I am waiting on that morbidly obese man to get here so I can transport us to where those Pokemon Trainers and that boy are. He should be here by now."

"Well, I'm just getting my Wolfen fueled up and when Master Hand gives me the order, I'll blow Star Fox out of the sky."

"Your plan bores me. Why not eliminate one person when you can eliminate all?" Mewtwo chuckled. "That's what I plan to do. All humans are terrible. They see Pokemon as slaves."

"Damn...Why don't you just kill the humans now?"

"Master Hand promised me I would be more powerful if I joined him."

"Well, I was brought here via the promises of loads of money like Wario."

"You have greedy motives. I'm doing this because I must learn my purpose!"

"Oh, you have a bit of a crisis, Mewtwo?" Ganondorf asked. "I'M doing this so I can destroy Link and wield the full power of the Triforce to make Hyrule in my image!"

"Oh, yeah? Then why are you having some of our men mine for fluorine?" Wolf asked.

"For a project."

"A project."

"Yes. A top secret project."

"Okay, I'll trust you on that."

Suddenly, one of the intercoms came on and said, "Mewtwo, Wolf, and Ganondorf. The portals are ready and Mewtwo, Wario has come back."

"Good," Mewtwo said. "Bring him to me. And what of the boxer that we caught a few hours ago?"

"He's on our way to the Subspace and then will be transported to the Halberd." 

"Very well," Ganondorf said. 

The Demon King walked away from Wolf and Mewtwo. His footsteps echoed and he walked toward a portal to a Subspace lair.

The Isle of the Ancients, Universe-5

Ganondorf walked down the factory where the Subspace Bombs, Dark Cannons, and numerous weapons of the Subspace were created. He then walked into a room where there was a massive machine. He smirked as buckets full of fluorine were dumped into the machine. "The master plan is almost coming. With my false clone army of the heroes, all will suffer from their power and I will take over the multiverse..."