Chapter 6: The Jungle

The Subspace

Master Hand slammed his clenched self down on the ground. "SHE GOT AWAY!!!!"

"Who?" Ganondorf asked.

"Grrrrrrr..." Master Hand then turned to face Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and Bowser. "THE CHILD!!!! ESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Didn't you say that we needed the Smash Ball?" Wario asked. "What's so important about this "Child?"

"YES, I said that we needed the Smash Ball...but we need that girl's multiversal power so Tabuu can use the Smash Ball's power to destroy not one but ALL the universes!"

Dimentio flew by and said, "Sir, Bowser came back with another Trophy. And I believe I have a way to find the Child..." he looked at Mewtwo and the Pokémon scoffed.

"Just because I have telepathic powers DOESN'T mean that you can always rely on me!" Mewtwo scoffed again.

Bowser set down the Trophy of a Mii and sat down. "I have another one of your bounties that Wario was unavailable to do. Now, I WANT TO KILL MARIO!!"

"Not yet, turtle!" Dimentio shouted. "We've still got the Child to find and also to gather all those warriors so they can witness the destruction of their homes!"

"..." Bowser smirked. "I think I have a perfect target..."

Kong Village, Kong Island - Mushroom Kingdom, Universe-1001

DK slammed down on a Primid and then kicked a Spaak away. He roared and pounded his chest. He then observed the damage going on from a cliff. The village was on fire and Kongs left and right were panicking, even the Kong Guards were not strong enough. 

He then leaped from the cliff and began to ultimately destroy some of the Subspace minions. A small tank with a lance attached to the front dashed towards him but he suddenly caught the lance and crushed the tank with his enormous hands.

"I got good tone." he heard a Primid saying. "Firing!"

Suddenly, DK noticed a couple of Bullet Bills flying toward him. He braced himself for the impact but suddenly found Diddy Kong flipping from his back and pulling out his peanut popguns. He fired and destroyed the Bullet Bills with the peanuts. Diddy landed and DK sighed in relief. "Wow...Thanks, little buddy," he said.

"No prob, DK,"  Diddy said.

They then noticed another kart with a bunch of Primids in it and dragging a wagon filled with bananas. DK sneered and said, "We gotta bust a move, Diddy! Those bananas and the people need our help!"

"Right behind you, DK."

The two leaped from the cliff and began the chase through the village. Diddy flipped and fired peanuts at the invaders. DK slammed an Autotank into the ground and punched a Fire Primid into a shack filled with fruit. 

Diddy noticed the kart running into the jungle. "They're heading into the forest!"

"And that's where we're going." DK clenched his fists.

The two Kongs followed the kart into the jungle. It was pretty much an easy trip through the vines and trees. DK swung threw a few more vines and then found the kart abandoned. Diddy looked around and uttered, "Look out for any sudden tricks..."

"Looks like this is...abandoned." DK sighed. "At least we have these bananas back..."

"Yeah, I still don't know why we value bananas so much."

"Diddy, little buddy, bananas are pretty much the lifeblood of our people. Grandpa Cranky told you this, bananas are pretty much our money, medicine, pretty much our way of life. Without these, why wouldn't we be Kongs?"

Suddenly, they heard a giant footstep, and Diddy and DK turned around to see...Bowser holding the same gun that Wario had earlier. DK gasped in horror at what he saw. "Bowser?!? But you were dead! I saw you die!"

"I was dead..." Bowser chuckled. "Now, I'm back! And you're mine!"

He aimed the gun and then Diddy prepared for battle. The gun glowed and DK gasped. He realized what he needed to do and then charged up his energy. With that, he punched Diddy into the air and Bowser fired the gun.

Diddy gasped and covered his eyes as soon as he saw DK get turned into a trophy. Bowser picked up the statue and cackled.

Meanwhile in Universe-30402

Luigi rose from the ground and gasped. "Mario...Peach...Rohan?" he started to shiver in fear and then sighed. "I wish I had those rings to summon Sonic..."

Back in Universe-1001

Diddy awoke and saw the Halberd fly into a giant portal. He took out his jetpack and said, "If those guys have DK...Wherever they're going, I'M going..."