Chapter 66: Attack of the Clones

Subspace Gunship, Universe-5 - Present Day

Mewtwo was shocked as Rosalina removed her palm from its forehead. The clone recalled everything that had been hidden from it, including the truth about its origin, purpose, and life. Suddenly, Mewtwo snapped out of its trance upon hearing Red's cries of pain.

Red groaned in agony, his injuries leaving him weaker by the second. With one final moan, he collapsed. Mewtwo caught him, and at that moment, it had a profound realization. It wept silently, and Leaf whispered, "I'm so sorry for what happened to you."

Rosalina took Red into her arms and then looked at Mewtwo. "Amber was right. She said that life is wonderful, and I forgot that because of Fuji." Mewtwo said.

Suddenly, Necrozma pounced toward Leaf. She clenched her head and suddenly saw a Shadow Ball hit him. She turned around to see Mewtwo, the one that used the Shadow Ball. It smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Mewtwo, what the hell are you doing?!?!" Necrozma asked.

"I have discovered a new way of how to look at life. Now, I will protect universes from monsters like you!"

Necrozma growled and said, "Fine! We're through! But know that I'll be back!"

He flew away and Red moaned a little. Peach kicked a Primid and Shadow Kamoshida from Persona 5 shouted, "RETREAT!!!"

"EVERYONE, RETREAT!!!!" Medusa screamed.

The villains all retreated to their normal universes except for the Subspace Army leaders. Medusa and Wolf rode on Ridley and Dimentio teleported away.

Ganondorf noticed King Rohan run into a portal back to Universe-400 and glared at Link from afar. He turned his communicator on and said, "General, release the clones!"

"But the clones are 50% done!" the Primid General's voice protested.

"Release the clones, OR I WILL EAT YOUR BONES!!!"

"Just do it, they're like 50% complete." he grinned as he heard the Primid General giving the order.

Rosalina carried Red over to Peach and showed him to her. "Red needs your healing powers."

"Sure thing." Peach healed Red with her powers and he woke up.

"Alright! We did it!" Shulk exclaimed.

"We haven't won just yet," Snake said. "We still have Tabuu to finish."

"Well, let's get the heck outta-" Pit was suddenly stopped dead in his tracks as he saw a False Peach in front of him.

The False Peach summoned a False Sonic and Zelda to join her with a wicked smile on her face. Soon after, Shadow Bugs emerged and swarmed around our heroes, taking their form and creating perfect clones. Red was terrified by the glowing purple aura emanating from the clones and their piercing golden eyes.

"What in the hell?!" Shulk asked. "I gotta take a shit! AAAH, WE'VE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!!"

Shulk ran off and Ganondorf chuckled. He got in the middle of the first clone that emerged and crossed his arms. "Now, my master plan comes into action! With this clone army, you are in so much trouble!!"

"This doesn't look GOOD!" Lucas said.

Ganondorf snapped his fingers and ordered, "Kill them all."

The False clones began to attack. A False Meta Knight swung against Meta Knight and a False Rosalina used a fire spell against Rosalina and Atlas. Pikachu was chased by a False Pikachu and a False Charizard came to the clone's aid.