Chapter 61: All for Nothing

The Fire Flower Meadow, Mushroom Kingdom, Universe-1001 - Two years ago...

"LU!!!" Mario screamed, waking up.

He panted and saw that he was still in his sleeping bag and saw some chars on the giant tree by him and a massive spot where a few Fire Flowers should be. He suddenly remembered that he, Rohan, Peach, and Toad fought off a giant singing Piranha Plant a couple of hours ago.

Oh, about why he screamed. It was a nightmare about Luigi. Mario dreamed that Luigi was grabbed by Bowser and he was in the turtle's other giant hand. Bowser opened his left hand and dropped Luigi while crushing Mario in the other hand.

Mario broke down crying and heard Peach's voice call out, "Mario?"

He noticed Peach by his side. He probably woke her up with his saddened voice. She scootched over to him and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I-I..." Mario tried to keep his tears in check. "...I..."

"Thinking about your brother?"

"Y-Yeah..." the plumber sniffled. "...I'm scared, Princess. I'm scared of my brother being hurt...We've never been separated for so long..."

"It's okay..." Peach smiled. "...Trust me. Your brother is in Sarasaland and possibly in good hands. My cousin Daisy knows to protect people like I do. Believe me, your brother must be safe."

"Will you shut UUUUUPPP?!?!" the two heard Rohan groan. "People are trying to sleep!!"

"Sorry, Rohan!" Peach then turned to Mario. "Here." she then wrapped Mario in her arms, comforting him. "You'll sleep better tonight if you're by my side. And about your brother, we'll save him. I promise on mine and Rohan's life. ❤" she said as Mario fell back asleep.

Still in the Halberd - Universe-5

Rohan sighed and looked at the Super Crown. He turned to everyone and said, "No one blush, okay? When I tried this on for the first time, a lot of people blushed."

"Okay, fine." 22 sighed.

He put the Super Crown and transformed. As soon as he turned to the others, a couple of people blushed and Snake uttered, "Wow..."

"He's all like...Wow!" Leaf chuckled.

"Beautiful," Rosalina whispered.

Rohan gazed down at his transformed body, now resembling that of a woman. The dress he wore bore a combination of red, white, and pink colors, similar to Peach's attire. His gloves extended almost up to his armpits, and he donned a pair of pink high heels on his feet. His hair had grown down to his waist, and his eyes radiated a blue hue, reminiscent of the sea.

"Holy crap..." Samus said, her voice nearly cracking.

"You've got this, cousin." Peach patted Rohan's back and smiled at Mario. She then looked at everyone else and said, "Let's go."

Twenty minutes later...

The heroes had already hijacked the Smash Skiff and hid in the numerous crates transporting it. Thankfully there weren't any Primids keeping guard.

However, everyone was crammed into the crates except for Snake who had his own box. Pikachu grunted and Sonic uttered, "How much longer?! I can't breathe in here!"

"OW! Leaf! Your shoe's on my head!" Red shouted.

"It is NOT! It's Captain Falcon's foot that's on yours!" Leaf protested.

"Rosalina's high heel is stabbing my eye!" Luigi yelled.

"Mario, this is worse than when we hid inside DK's barrel to sneak into Rosalina's ex-girlfriend's bar!" Sonic said.