Epilogue

Hyrule, Universe-308

Link and Zelda stood where the Great Deku Tree is currently standing. The Great Deku Tree hummed and asked, "Are you sure you want to leave the Master Sword here?"

"Don't worry," Link smiled. "We'll be back for it."

"Very well," replied the Great Deku Tree.

Link took out the Master Sword and plunged it back into its pedestal. "Don't worry, old friend. I'll be back in a few weeks."

With that, he released the hilt of the sword and he and Zelda clasped hands as they departed from the Great Deku Tree. Unbeknownst to them, the ghosts of Zelda's parents and the Goddess Hylia appeared.

"I had a feeling that Link would be her soulmate," said Zelda's father.

"Me too," agreed Zelda's mother.

"And I made the right choice... and so did Rauru," added Hylia.

As the two Hylians journeyed far from the forest, the Master Sword's blade and the Triforce imprint on it began to glow.

Krocodile Isle, Universe-1001

King K. Rool, General Klump, and Krusha were seated in K. Rool's bedroom. Unfortunately, it wasn't as grand as it used to be because Discordia had backed out of their deal in the previous adventure, resulting in lost funds. K. Rool gazed at his fuzzy TV screen as he sat on the floor while Klump and Krusha sat on the couch, the three Kremlings watching an interview of DK discussing an adventure show that the ape was planning. His eye twitched and he looked as if he was about to go crazy.

Klump looked and said, "It's, uh, great to have you back, Your Highness. After that whole incident a few months before the Royal Wedding between Mario and the Princess last week and after the whole thing with Discordia, the Kremling Krew has been in a bit of disarray without ya."

Krusha looked at a basket by him and saw a letter in the basket. "Uh, it came again."

Klump took the letter and looked at it. "How many times have we been over this?? There is NO Mr. Keith 'Krudd' Rool residing in these walls, soldier! I don't even know who that is! Or...why we keep gettin' this junk mail."