Chapter 67: The Great Maze

The Mushroom Kingdom, Universe-400

King Rohan managed to treat the scar on his cheek. He breathed heavily and thought about Rohan. "That bastard thought he could win...Once I get every weapon I have, he'll pay DEARLY..."

He walked out of a store and saw the castle on the hill. He gasped as he saw the castle on fire. "MY CASTLE!!"

He managed to get back to the castle and saw all the Toads of the kingdom rioting and burning things. He pushed through the crowds and stormed toward the doors of the castle. 400-Toadsworth had a sword holstered to his waist and King Rohan asked, "What is going on?!"

"I spread the news that you murdered Peach, Mario, Luigi, Daisy, and Toad!" 400-Toadsworth replied. "Now you're going to watch as everything you've built disappears!"

King Rohan watched as numerous things that the Toads were burning and then they had his favorite painting. The painting was a showing of him overlooking his subjects like a Messiah or savior.

He watched in horror as the Toads threw the painting into the fire and he glared at 400-Toadsworth. The elderly Toad took out his sword and said, "Your heart is so full of hatred!! You are not fit to be a king!"

The roars and flames of the Toads filled King Rohan's mind until he snapped, drawing his sword and thrusting it into 400-Toadsworth's heart.

He pulled out the blade and saw the crowds running in a panic. He took out his gun and fired at a few Toads. He threw a grenade, blowing up another few Toads. He panted and started to chase after his former subjects.

In the Subspace

Bowser, Dimentio, Ganondorf, Medusa, Wolf, and Ridley were in the Subspace, fuming over their loss. They were back in their normal clothes and Ridley sighed in relief that he no longer had to wear shoes.

Bowser ripped his suit apart and roared, breathing fire in the air. Ganondorf was angered and Dimentio flinched in response. Ganondorf grew angry and shouted, "BOWSER, STOP BEING ANGRY!!"

"I LOST MY GIRL TO A FATTY AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE ME!!!" Bowser yelled. "I DESERVE TO BE UPSET!!!"

"Ah, I was just helping you come to your senses! You were stupidly incompetent and working with you has been PAINFUL!"

"Yeah, I have to agree," Wolf added.

"You know what??" Bowser huffed steam from his nose. "I QUIT!!!"

He stormed off from the villains and to the edge of the Subspace. Ganondorf scowled furiously...but then grinned. He took out a Dark Cannon and said, "Leave but...let's give you a severance package."

The Demon King fired the cannon and Bowser was turned into a trophy. Medusa and Ridley laughed for a bit and Ganondorf kicked Bowser aside. "Well, my incompetent clones failed to kill the heroes...so I will have to finish my master plan myself." he crushed the Dark Cannon and walked over to the edge. Suddenly, he saw a portal open by the other villains and the portal glowed.

In a heartbeat, a Toad head rolled out of it, startling the others and King Rohan leaped out of it, his cape slightly torn and his body completely drenched in blood. He panted and uttered, "WHAT?!?!"

"Hehe...You look like a used tampon!" Ridley laughed.

"HEY, DON'T CALL ME THAT!!"

"Are you okay??" Medusa asked.

"Oh, I had to kill every single Toad in the Mushroom Kingdom because they betrayed me after all I've done for them, so I'M COMPLETELY FUCKING DANDY!!!" King Rohan yelled back. He panted and said, "I...I'm sorry...I need a LONG time alone!"