Chapter 63: Bachelor Party and Character Development

Subspace Gunship, Universe-5

In his room, Bowser chuckled and Ganondorf read his book on a chair. Bowser looked at his mirror and then shouted, "King Rohan!"

King Rohan ran into his room and asked, "You wanna see me, Bowser?"

"Well, remember what I said about me deciding who's gonna be the best man at my wedding tomorrow?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Well...I've decided to make Ganondorf my best man."

King Rohan was immediately shocked and shouted, "WHAT?!?! That's not fair! I was the one who brought the Child here! I've done more work than that boob has!"

"True. But...your actions and current behavior are...pretty concerning. Literally, two hours ago, you nearly had a knife at my bride's throat while she was sleeping."

"Well..."

"And the fact that you jump as if you've seen the ghosts of your dead family."

"Umm...I'm perfectly sane and chill and kinda sweaty."

"Hmm...Well, and you have been relying on us to do everything like when you called me for help when your helicopter blew up."

"And what else?"

"And as soon as you met Dark Star, you immediately turned evil and joined us. It seems like being a villain is the only life you could ever ask for...and you think that you're entitled to being the superior Rohan and the best man." Bowser scoffed. "Sorry, your family couldn't give you anything more than a hug."

"It's not my fault other people can." King Rohan scowled.

(Good For You - Rachel Bay Jones, Kristolyn Lloyd, Will Rolland & Ben Platt)

(Singers: Bowser, Ganondorf, and King Rohan)

So you found a place where the grass is greener

And you jumped the fence to the other side

Is it good?

Are they giving you a world they could never provide?

Well I hope you're proud of your big decision

Yeah, I hope it's all that you want and more

Now you're free from the agonizing life you were living before

And you say what you need to say

So that you get to walk away

It would kill you to have to stay trapped

When you've got something new

Well, I'm sorry you had it rough

And I'm sorry they're not enough

Thank God we rescued you!

So you got what you always wanted

So you got your dream come true

Good for you

Good for you, you, you

Got a taste of a life so perfect

So you did what you had to do