Chapter 17

The next morning we decided to take a pre wedding photoshoot and I know that we're so late that engaged couples have to do it after they announce their engagement but we decided to do it differently.

We went to Grindelwald, Switzerland to take the photoshoot because of the beautiful view we all can see. The place is so beautiful, mountains are in view! Perfect for our background.

And of course Mamà Antonio is here with us, he's helping us with our outfits, make up, and of course helping us with the photos.

First stop, we decided to take photos up in the hills early in the morning to get the sunrise too. Both of us posted together... Damon hugged me from behind as my left hand held his head whilst I looked at him eye to eye.

I can feel his breath from the side of my neck even though there is a wind but his is way hotter that it makes me turn on.

"Perfect!" Shouted Mamà Antonio as he clapped at the same time. A few more shots and different post and Mamà Antonio is getting so stressed out because of the photographer.

I don't know if he is pissed or stressed out or what but I know for sure he's gonna spank his head this time. "You feckin thwack, I told you to make it steady so they will look perfect in the background!" He said softly but with an angry tone.

"Now make it right." He said and looked at both of us as we were giggling. "This time, act so in love, post like you two are in the clouds running... naked, ready for the honeymoon." We both gulped our saliva when we heard him say that.

I felt Damon lean a little bit in my ears and said, "Naked? That isn't bad to act but not in front of this jackass photographer!" I was startled as I looked at him when he was giving the photographer a gaze of death and clenching his jaw so hard.

"Are you jealous of him now? He is our photographer, Boo." He unleashed his death gaze at him and stayed neutral for me.

"Alright let's go, let's go." Mamà Anton clapped and made us get ready. I ran in front of him and acted like he's chasing me but we both looked at each other so attracted to each other.

We were feeling it and I know for sure Damon isn't paying attention to everyone even though we're only supposed to take a photoshoot but this is great- both of us seeing each other so happy and freely is just a good vibes.

My body can't stop from moving as I was pulling his hands toward me as we moved and dancing and kissing and turning me around laughing and smiling so widely.

I've never felt this happiness in me before. The past few years have been so hard and tortured for me but when I met this angel in front of me... he managed to bring me back from being happy and feel safe Every Time.

What would happen to me if Brian and I ended up together? Will I live miserable for the rest of my life? Will he hurt me? I don't wanna think about him anymore since I'm only getting mad.

I can't express my love for this man infront of me right now. I want to ask him something but I'm scared that he might get angry or something. I'm just gonna shut my mouth.

As I was out of thoughts and still looking at Damon, I didn't notice that we were half way down the hills and our crews and Mamà Antonio were literally looking at us confusedly.

"Baby, wh-what is happening? Weren't we just up all the way there? How did we get in here? I guess you two got carried away that much." Said Mamà Antonio who jokingly said and kept his straight face.

I look at Damon who never looks at anyone but me and is still holding my waist looking right into my soul. "You look magnificently gorgeous." He whispered all of a sudden and my smile slowly disappeared.