-𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

The morning has began and there are already mistakes being made

The morning has began and there are already mistakes being made. I wouldn't want to think that Anna Sweeny would deliberately tell this woman to come in at such an early time.

Especially by an hour.

I looked at her and she's just sitting down, her gaze on the view outside. I enjoy the quiet, but it's oddly quite.

"Seeing that you're here I would like to inform you on a few things pertaining to work," I begin. Her dark brown eyes landed on me and I glanced at the papers in front of me.

"As my personal assistant, your primary responsibility will be to help me manage my schedule and appointments. This means that you will need to keep track of all my meetings, calls, and deadlines, and make sure that I am prepared for each one.

"You will also be responsible for handling my correspondence. This means that you will need to manage my email inbox, respond to messages on my behalf when necessary, and make sure that I am aware of any important communications that come in."

She nods.

"In addition, I may ask you to perform other tasks from time to time, such as conducting research, making travel arrangements, or coordinating with other members of my team. Your job is to make my life easier and more efficient, so that I can focus on my work without distractions."

She smiles with a nod. "I understand, Mr.Morris," she said. "I am ready to take on these responsibilities and help you in any way I can."

"Great, you will be taking Amy's station as your own."

"Amy? The girl with the glasses right?"

"Yes."

"Oh, will she no longer be your assistant?"

"She never was." I checked the time and it's 6:33. I set the paper aside, reading more on Nadwar. I dislike this bastard so much. I can only wonder what kind of business call he's making this time after trying his hand to shut me down.

"Oh, umm...well I do have a few questions if that's okay."

I sigh. "I don't care." I didn't care if she had questions to ask, not about whether or not I wanted to hear them. I guess she took the latter because she answered with a subtle, "sorry", before she got quiet.

I shift my gaze to her and she's looking back at the city view. I was about to correct her assumptions but I got a call.

I answered my desk phone, knowing that it was Anna.

"Morning Mr.Morris, this is Anna, I just wanted to inform you of my arrival."

"Mhm."

"Are you busy?" She asks near a whisper. I gaze at Madeline.