-𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

When I sat down I already got a comment

"You look like you've seen better days." Martha says.

"I have." I mutter. Last night was another sleepless night and somehow they were louder. I am tired. But thankfully it's lunch and work is almost over for me. A regular seven to six.

"You look like you need sleep." Amy informs.

"Trust me when I say I do."

"So why are you so sleepless child?"

"Sex."

"Oh." Amy kind of laughed.

"Oohhh, busy girl by day and night. No wonder you got shape. Should've seen me in my youth." Martha boasts with a smile.

"I wish it was like that but no, I live with my friend and her boyfriend so most nights...all nights are sleepless. But I've gotten used to it."

"Honey no. Does your friend work?"

I looked at Martha and shook my head. "Yeah, she's a hair stylist down south and she also does nails." I explain.

"Wait, is that who did your hair and nails?" Amy asks in awe. I gaze at her and nodded.

"Yeah, my hair took longer of course."

"That's amazing and it looks amazing. Both your hair and nails of course."

"You said that to me when I first met you."

"Oh yeah I did. Martha why don't you braid your hair?"

"Honey I'm old. Imma' stick with my caps."

I laughed and shook my head. Thankfully she works here. But I wonder if what Mr.Morris said was true about only hiring Martha and I because of Amy.

"Anyways, have you all heard about the new launch?" Amy squeals.

"What new launch?"

She looked at me, a happy smile on her face. "Are you single?"

"Umm, yeah."

"Then this would be perfect for you. Sator's is launching a new vibrator collection. All of the young females, and even old ones," she shot Martha a look and Martha twisted her face, making me chuckle.