-𝙼𝚒𝚡𝚎𝚍 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

I am in deep shit. I got lost with Mr.Hans talking to me that I forgot that he would be back at work at any given moment. But I was just there to stop Mr.Hans from leaving. And sure I gave him advice subconsiously, but that was it.

However, I work for him. Giving others advice on what they can do to improve instead of your own boss is like a set up to be fired.

I just hope I don't because this is the only job that actually called back.

I made it to his office and I walked in. I aas not expecting to see anyone of course since he's still downstairs, but I was wrong.

Someone else is here. A woman. And not just any woman, his wife, or well ex wife? He did say that they weren't together. She's sitting at his desk, looking over a few papers.

Her gaze met me and she arched her brow. Same, 'cause what are you doing here?

"Well isn't this a surprise. Are you here to have sex with my husband for a promotion and ruin a marriage?" She asks, a fake smile plastered on her face.

I couldn't stand her the day I met her. "No. May I ask what it is you are doing here, ma'am?"

She laughed. "Ma'am?! Ha! I don't know if you've noticed sis but my husband owns this place and he's the CEO. I come here to see my husband, and if you whores have a problem with that then I can get you fired if you want."

This...this bitch can not be talking to me.

"I think that's a bit innappropriate to say. I'm his assistant and he told me that you coming here will-

"Will be whenever I want. I know he's in a meeting so I won't interrupt him. But whatever he told you does not applt to me. Got that?"

I'm not much of a fighter but I can fight. And if this woman wants to try me today then she can catch these fucking hands.

However, I simply smiled and walked up to the desk. She watched be with her challenging look and fake smile and I just used his desk phone to call Amy.

Hopefully she's at her desk.

"Mr.Morris, how can I help?"

"Amy, it's me Madeline, can you give me his number, please."

"Who, Alex?"

I nod, my stare still not leaving his wife. "Mhm."

"Umm...okay. Is everything alright?"

"Not quite, it's actually quite important."

"Alright...sent."

"Thank you Amy."

Amy and I exchanged numbers the day before we went to the launch party, and I also got Martha's number too, although we don't really talk much.

I dialed his number on the desk phond and caught a ring. The office door creeked open and I glanced back.