-𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚛-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

The moment that word left my mouth Alex was lifting me to his room

The moment that word left my mouth Alex was lifting me to his room. My back eased against the soft bet and he groped my left breast, massaging gently. I'm already wet by him just touching me.

He smells good too, like dove. Alex opened my legs, wrapping them around his waist. He pushed himself against me and I felt his hard on through his pants right against the lips of my pussy. And from what I can tell, he's not small.

I could feel his cold fingers slid up the dress I'm wearing and I shuddered. His fingers are soft, I've noticed. I payed attention to his fingers, feeling them trail teasingly over my chest, stomach and the sides of my body.

I do have a bit of belly fat so it made me nervous as to what he'd think. However, his fingers just continued as his tongue played with mine. I'm not even sure I can taste the wine on it any longer.

Alex tugged at my panty line and finally pulled away from the kiss.

"Lean up." He whispers in my ears. Getting the memo I bucked my hips for him to take my panty off. I exhaled and licked my lips as he sucked my neck. I shouldn't let him mark me but I was too lost in the sexual sensation to care.

Alex rubbed my slit and I closed my eyes at the feeling.

"You're wet already." He points out, still leaving kisses behind.

"Just shut up and finger me." He grins, teasing my clit now. I should never forget that he's an arrogant prick.

"Say please." Another gentle kiss on my neck, then chin, then chest. His movements are slow.

"Alex, I don't have time for games right now just-ah" I hitched in a breath and arched. Bastard. His fingers pulsed into me and I moaned. I had been craving the touch of man for a long time and I finally got it.

I nearly forgot what it felt like. I grabbed his face, stealing another sloppy kiss from him. He curled his fingers and pressed against my g spot, causing me to break from the kiss.

"Fuck." I grabbed his shirt and he pressed further and quicker. This feels way better than the Judder.

"Tell me what you want Ms.Snow." He taunts lowly. The sqelching and squishing sounds made it quite clear what I wanted. To cum.

His thumb grazed my clit and I lost it. "Alex!" It was an impulse call. He pleasured both my clit and my insides. My ex never did that.

My muscles clenched up but just as I was about to cum this bastard stopped.

"No no no no, I was so close." I complain, tugging at his shirt.