-𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

Jack had dropped me home and he has specifically told me to dress to impress

Jack had dropped me home and he has specifically told me to dress to impress. Even adding lengerie into the mix. I asked him what this was all about and he of course gave me no detail, but I know it has something to do with Alex.

Whatever it is he has going on has to be something date related. It's not like we have time to see each other but when we dp he always has business to take care of.

I was about three months in and I was honry to the point where I was angry. I had gone barging in his conference room as he was in a meeting.

Alex looked at me, a pen in between his teeth, he looks bored to say the least. A bit distant, but still here.

"Alex. I need to talk to you, now." I said. His gaze focused and his brows creased.

"Sweetheart I'm in a meeting. I'll be out soon I promise."

"Alex...now."

He shrugged and chucked the pen on the table. "Mr.Kip, your idea on the matter seems prominant. However, I would like to postpone for a bit."

"But we have to settle now." The man says. "You said so yourself that you have one last spot available and I am destined to make us both money."

"Okay, fine. Madeline, just guve us twenty more minutes okay?"

I knew when it came to a good strike Alex takes it. But that day, for sex, he let it slip right through his fingers.

I walked over to Alex and took a seat next to him. He didn't mind but he did ask me if I was okay. In which I nodded. But I wasn't. I was a raging, horny three-month-in woman, and I was getting that dick one way or another.

"To presume, the stats will see outstanding heights when our names clash." Mr.Kip continued.

"I can see that happening, but the product itself doesn't scream me-" Alex hitched in a breath. He gazed at me and I only rubbed his cock through his pants.

He gave in quick though, having gotten hard a few seconds after I touched him. I scoot my chair closer and set my head on his shoulder.

"It doesn't umm...scream something men would buy. The color is too..." he stops and I feel his hand set on mine. I stop and he continued.

"The color is too plain and the bottle as well. Every men's cologne on the shelf is in a square bottle or has a clear color. Let's get creative here."

I couldn't take it. I turn his face and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Madeline wh-

"I'm horny and I want you." I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him deeper. Alex returned the kiss for a bit before he pulled away. I hadn't stopped though, I kept kissing him, trailing kisses on his neck and chin.