-𝙶𝚘 𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

I took a seat and frowned when I saw the table

I took a seat and frowned when I saw the table. A box of cereal and milk. I gazed at Jack and he's peacefully eating his cheerios, as for Mimi, she's busy on her phone.

Another fight?

"Wow, no big breakfast?"

"Tired." He answers dryly. I looked at Mimi and she glanced at me.

"Yeah, he's tired. Too tired to even have sex with me, but yeah too tired."

Jack grinned lightly and set his spoon down.

So it is a fight?

"I thought you wanted me to be energized for when it happens again. Tonight," he nudges playfully. "Maybe."

She didn't look at him, she just continued on her phone. Jack touched her cheek and she pulled away from him. He wasn't feeling it and forced her to look at him.

"Don't play mad with me, you know you can't hold it." He whispers. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Jack got up and she grabbed his wrist.

"And why should you get it? Expecting someone?"

He smiles. "Yes, a new set of knives I've been waiting two months for."

She let him go and Jack went to get the door. I shook my head, grinning lightly.

"No sex because he's tired? I mean he did work a week of doubles. Cut him some slack."

"Ugh, I am in heat, Maddy. You hear that? Heat."

I grin, shaking my head. "Should get Judder then. Speaking of Judder that product is amazing and I haven't even tried it yet. And I got 5% off for just showing up."

"I don't care about Judder, what I care about is my man fucking me senseless on this Saturday night."

Jack came back with a white bag and set it down in front of me after he took his seat.

"It's for you."

"Me?"

"Yup."

Mimi sat back in her chair and crossed her arms. "Did you buy it?" She asks. I took the bag from the table and looked inside.

"What? No, some lady dropped it off, said it was a gift from Sailors. Whatever that is."