-𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

Never in five years would I have thought I'd be here at the Miles house to have a talk

Never in five years would I have thought I'd be here at the Miles house to have a talk. I should've done it a long time ago to be honest, but things were so hectic back then.

And all because I was trying to protect the person who I thought I was still in love with.

So much for that.

I exhaled heavily and regretted it since the pain in my side reminded me that if I breathe any harder my lungs may just stop working.

I had my side on ice but it only did so much. I made sure my hair wasn't dishevelled. I iron my plain shirt with my hand and made sure there was no visible. I decided to wear casual clothing because the thought of coming here in a suit would of been that of mockery.

In my eyes at least.

I raised my hand —fists balled into knuckles— and knocked. I'm highly strung on how this is going to go.

I knocked again and took a trifle step back, waiting. If this goes over sixty seconds I'm leaving.

I waited.

Thirty seconds left.

Twenty-nine.

Twenty-eight.

Until finally, it opened. The person that came into my grassy greens, was Brittany, Patricia's sister. The one that was after my head after everything occured.

Her hair is in a top puff and she's got on light make-up. She's dressed down in an all white suit, even down to her shoes and painted nails. She smells good too.

Work? A diner?

The look on her face dropped to a glistening glare when she saw me. She went to close the door but I quickly stopped the door closing me out what would have possibly been a last time.

"I want to talk," I blurt quickly. "Please."

She crossed her arms. "About what?"

You know what about.

"Tricia."

"Only we can call her that. You don't get to call her that."

"Can I come in? I would like to talk like adults, one on one with no intteruptions."

Those coco brown eyes stared at me before she stepped to the side. I accepted her gesture and walked past her before she could change her mind.