-𝙹𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚄𝚜𝚎-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

Alex reached my destination and I was thanking the Lord that the drive was over

Alex reached my destination and I was thanking the Lord that the drive was over. The entire ride was suffocating. I'm talking nothing but ear ringing silence; and music wasn't an option either.

It's just that after the kiss nothing was said, and it made me sick. I couldn't even look at him because of that; the entire time I had my head facing the passenger window.

I was about to open the car door to get out but he stopped me by wrapping his fingers around my wrist. Shockwaves shot through me and I instantly got nervous.

"Your phone." He says. I pull my hand back and he dropped his, reaching into the drink holder for my phone. I don't remember putting my phone there, but it's not like I couldn't get it myself.

I took it from him, muttering a "thanks." That's when it hit me. Where's my purse?

I glanced back like it was behind me or something.

"Everything alright?"

Not at all. This is tense and I decided that loosing an important item was good.

I turned fully in the backseat to see if maybe I threw it in the back but I could see anything.

"Madeline-

"Just looking for my purse," I quickly cut in without looking at him. I hear him sigh and —probably because I was searching in literal darkness— he clicked the car light on.

The light illuminated the front of the car and I researched the front seat. It was a quick once over. I opened the armrest but nothing was inside. Again I checked the backseat.

Nothing. Sighing I turn back around to check under my seat.  Alex leant over to my side just as I leant down and our heads touched.

I dropped my phone, immediately touching my head. "Fuck."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." He raised his hand and carefully touched both sides of my chin. He moved my hand and brushed my forehead almost as if he was comforting me.

He just pulled away from me earlier and wiped his mouth and now he's touching me again? I did nothing as he continued to stare. The look in his eyes were very clear now.

I don't know what's wrong with him but I let myself let it happen. Again!

The hungry look in his eyes made me shiver. Alex leaned closer to me, gently pulling my face close to his.