-𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙶𝚘𝚍-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

I'm sitting next to Mitch as I waited in agonising silence for Alex or the police to show up

I'm sitting next to Mitch as I waited in agonising silence for Alex or the police to show up. I freaked out when he touched my knee during his call with Alex and he slapped me.

I blame myself for not being aware of my surroundings. I just want to go back where it's safe. For me and my child.

I exhaled, resting my palm on my stomach as my mind began racing. We're at a mansion, his mansion of course in the living room. He's currently smoking a cigar, grinning on the phone with whoever it is he's talking to.

I hope he chokes on smoke.

I tried escaping of course but he's got like three men watching me.

Alex, God, where are you?

"Thank you Jio, this is why you are my all time favorite" He explains with a laugh.

"Okay, see you in thirty." Mitch hung up and took a long pull from his cigar. His gaze land on me and I could the lust in his eyes. It made my skin crawl to the bone. He tried touching me when he was still on call with Alex.

When I had screamed out of complete fear of being used and touched he slapped me and pinned me down.

"I could have you right now if I wanted to, but I'll wait until he shows." He said. The only thing I could do is pray to God that I make it out without being assaulted.

I just sat there waiting for Alex to show up. "Take your shirt off." He demands lowly. I sent him a look and he blew a puff of smoke. His left hand is resting on his left thigh, clutching the gun that he has, and his breathing is heavy.

I nearly cried again and it's not like I can do anything since he has a literal weapon that can end my life if I do anything stupid.

I knew Alex had something going on in the Mafia.

"Unless you want me to do it." I did as I was told and stripped out of my shirt, pressing my back right against the chair.

I'm sitting on the floor right across from him. A terrible place to be if I'm being honest. I pull my knees up to my chest and gazed at him.

"I'm getting so hard right now. I could give you another baby just by looking at you." He grins.

I'd rather you shoot me with the bullets in that gun than with the semen in your balls. The fuck.

I didn't answer him, I just stared, hoping that Alex would just walk through those doors already.

Alex where are you?

Mitch set his cigar on the table and got up. My heart began pounding in my chest when he did so and before he could grab me or touch me there was a ring.