-𝙸 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

We made it to Saudi Arabia and despite the sun it was pretty cool

We made it to Saudi Arabia and despite the sun it was pretty cool. I rented, for our two week stay, a house. It's a one story marble house with a window glass shaped as an L.

There's a brick pathway with an L shaped chair to the right, opposite the seven foot rectangular pool.

Over it to block the sun is a tent. Surrounding us is a bed of hot sand and the only thing to get us to and from the heart of the city is the land rover.

I pulled up to the house and parked the car. Madeline was occupied on her phone for the majority of the drive and had eventually taken a nap since there's a distance.

I gazed at her and her chest is falling up and down slowly to indicate that she's sleeping.

I move her hair from her face and basically adored her features for a few minutes. She's absolutely beautiful, something that stood out to me upon first glance.

I tapped her awake and she pitched up. "Hey, we're here." Madeline exhaled, probably done with all of the travelling already.

Without saying anything she got out of the car, yawning as she did so. I followed and went up to the door. Our bags should already be here, so that saved us the hassle at least.

I open the door and Madeline went in first. I followed and closed the door, locking it. In the left corner of the door are our bags.

Just as I thought. I located the light switch and flipped it. The lights on the inside slowly lit up the living room and kitchen.

Straight ahead is a bed big enough to hold five people and a few steps leading up. On the side of the open room is a drawer and a body mirror.

And to the left is a glass shower. Did I set this up? Of course I did, who would I be if I didn't? I want to be as close to her as possible.

None of that seperation shit. You have to deal with my golden crap from a close distance sweetheart.

Madeline turned to me and gave me a cheeky smile. "And where is your room Mr.Morris?"

"Last time I check, darling, I don't wear glasses."

"You can take the couch." She says pointing to the long L shape chair in the living room. I got behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Stop being stubborn Ms.Snow, it's pissing me off a bit." I whisper in her ear.

"Sounds like someone has issues." She stepped away from me but I pulled her hand, stopping her from walking away from me. I love it when she disobeys, but I hate the fact that she's lying to herself.

"Madeline, come on, we're on a trip." I whisper. She looked up at me with those dark brown eyes and I leant in. She turned away and I pull her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her waist to keep her here.