-𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

The Judder thrust quickly inside of me bringing me to another squirting session

The Judder thrust quickly inside of me bringing me to another squirting session. When I got to my hotel room I showered and quickly reached for my vibrator.

I needed a cool down quickly and the Judder was the way to go. However, it was the same as always, mines went into the mind of it's own. And it was almost as if someone else was controlling it.

"Stop," My breathy pleads were becoming useless and this thing was just bringing me endless pleasure. I wish it was someone doing me in like this though.

I arched, grabbing the sheets below me. I'm close again. My toes curled and I exhaled heavily. The feeling reached my core and my body turned sideways as I came again.

I feel like I can't breathe. I reached down and forced it out of me. The Judder hit the bed beside me and I exhaled heavily.

"Fuck." I could feel the sweat pour down my forehead and I turn on my back. My chest rose and fall quickly as if I had been running a marathon.

"Holy hell." I wiped my forehead and gazed at it. I just stared as the item slowed down.

I snatched it up and it was still going. "Stop." It didn't. I shook my head and turned it off manually. I really have to have a talk with Sammy Nun about this.

I laid back down and closed my eyes. I've been at that for an hour and I am tired and hungry. I got up again and went to take a shower and change the sheets after.

Just as I reached the bathroom door there was a knock. I froze, gazing at the front door. There was another knock and I went back over to the bed, picking up my panty. I slipped it on and rushed over to the door.

I thought it could be house keeping which would be good since I need more sheets. Another knock was on the door and I unlocked it, opening it.

When I saw whoever it was however I frowned.

Alex.

He slipped hands into his pants pockets and tilt his head.

"Didn't I tell you not to hang up on me?"

I went to close the door but he stopped that from happening by putting his hand up. I sighed.

"How did you know I was here?"

"Resources. Now, how are you feeling?"

I don't have time for this.

"I told you before that I'm good. Now leave." I tried closing the door again but he only pushed it open.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"Yes."

"Really, so there are more important things you have to attend too other than having me check up on you?"