-𝚆𝚒𝚏𝚎-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

When Alex left his office I felt like I could finally breathe again

When Alex left his office I felt like I could finally breathe again. His accent is nice, his eyes, the dimple that shows every time he pinches his lips together.

And good God does he smell amazing. However, there's a turn off when it comes to him, that damn attitude and that look of judgement.

Like honestly what the hell is his problem? But at least he's not one of those bosses that tries to sleep with their coworkers and use it to hold power over them.

So he's no creep.

I sigh, not knowing what to do. I've still got about twenty minutes to burn and he did say if I want to explore the building I can.

I stood up from the chair and set my purse on his desk as I rechecked the time on my phone.

Just then his door opened, gaining my attention. It's Amy. She closed the door with a smile on her face and shuffled over to me.

"Congratulations." She squeals, surprising me with a hug. I neaely pushed her off but I appreciated her excited gesture and so far she's been nice to me.

"Uh, thank you."

"So, how's it going so far?" She asks, her smile never leaving her features.

"I haven't done anything. Anna Sweeny said I was supposed be here at six and Mr.Morris said he said otherwise, so I was just sitting here until seven to start." I explain.

She scoffs with an eyeroll. "Anna Sweeny is a prude, take it from me." She subconciously made her way out of the office and I followed behind her, now curious to what she's saying.

"When she got hired she was working IT, which is on the third floor by the way, where I work, and there's this girl named Samantha Roberts she nearly got fired just because Alex complimented Samantha more than he did she."

"What's with the Alex?"

"Hm? What do you mean?" We came to a stop at the desk and she picked up the cup of coffee I had got for the man.

Ungrateful bastard.

"He's our boss, shouldn't you call him Mr.Morris?"

"Oh," she grins, walking over to the elevator. "Yeah but he's fine with us calling him by his first name, only if he says you can though." She explains. I nod.

"Interesting."

The door slid open and we got in. I watched her press the third floor button and she looked at me.