-𝙰𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

I think I had the best bath in years

I think I had the best bath in years. The water was steaming hot, which I liked, and I just soaked myself. It relaxed me and I couldn't get enough of it.

After my shower I wore a night dress and kept my hair down. I had contemplated going straight to sleep but the thought of Alex cooking for me, setting the table and waiting for me to come down to actually eat with him crossed my mind.

So I went down to see. It's late, I know that for sure and this house is dark as fuck. I made it downstairs and heard a slight melody.

I turn the corner and stopped myself when I saw Alex. There is a full 180 view of everything from where I stand, so it is very easy for me to spot him.

He's seated at his piano and the moon light shone down on him, making him look like some sort of majestic man. I noticed a bottle and glass on the top of it.

He sighed and reached for the glass. He took a sip from it, his eyes darting to the outside. I followed his gaze, noticing the pool. The water sparkled in the moon's light and I could almost hear the faint movement of the water from here.

Alex set his glass back and went back to playing the tune. I could hear the click of the keys and he looks concentrated. I don't know why he's playing in the dark though. However, aside from that, it's...attractive.

"Is that mozart?" I finally say. I know it's not. He glanced up at me, the music never dying down. He then stops. His eyes scanning over me.

I should've worn a bra.

"No."

I walked over to him and his eyes never left. I crossed my arms and exhaled. My eyes went to the bottle of wine again and I swallowed. I really am thirsty.

"I thought you were asleep." He says breaking me from my thoughts. I looked at him and he's looking up at me, his eyes dropping to my chest every few seconds.

"I just got out of the tub, actually. Came down for something to drink and saw you playing." Just one useless lie. I don't want him to know that I was being considerate.

He smirks. "Well welcome to the show."

I glanced around for effect before setting my eyes back to him. "Quite the audience." He grinned and pressed a key. I study him, realizing the panty dropping outfit he's wearing.

Plain white T and grey sweatpants. And to think this man has nothing else in his closet to wear.

"It's been like...an hour you know. I was waiting for you." He quietly admits. I turned around, setting my back against the piano.