-𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

I eased into my seat and quickly went for the strawberries

I eased into my seat and quickly went for the strawberries. I'm guessing Jack is off since breakfast looks broader than yesterday's toasted waffles.

"Excited?" He asks the moment I sat down. Yesterday Mimi and I spent the entire day focusing on preparing me for today. My hair took about four hours to braid, my nails were quick, but the outfit was the hard part.

I didn't want to look too...exposed on my interview so we had a hard time choosing between a long dress and heels or a simple office suit for my interview.

I want to cover my hips and breasts as much as possible since they're honestly the first things that attracts the eyes of men.

But Mimi insisted on a dress, I on the other hand wanted to go suit.

"This is aproppriate. A long dress with heels and a little jacket. It's cute."

"Yeah, except for the fact that it's an office job and not a bar. I'm going with the suit."

"Ugh, fine, use the suit for you interview and the dress for your first day in after you get hired."

And so I settled on the suit of course.

"Nervous is more like it. I hope I don't look too ghetto."

Mimi kissed her teeth. "Girl you look amazing, now stop overthinking."

"I can't I'm too nervous. Ugh!" I ate a strawberry and Mimi grabbed the bowl.

"Stop over thinking. You look office ready."

"Are you sure? How are my baby hairs?"

"Perfect."

"Nails?" I flashed them to her.

"Perfect 'cause I did them and your makeup is on point. You did an amazing job. Now stop overthinking before I sock you with this bowl of fruit."

I smile and sighed. "You're right. There's nothing to be worked up about."

"What time are you supposed to be in for again?" Jack asks.

"Twelve."

Jack checked the time on his watch and his brows arched.

"Well, you have twenty minutes left. By the way which job called?"

"Shit." I quickly stood up and grabbed my purse and phone. "Mimi let's go."