-𝙾𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚜𝚖-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

Finally I'm finished

Finally I'm finished. After all day of doing nothing but work, I'm finally finished. I yawned a stretch and gazed at the time on my phone.

It's almost seven in the evening. I logged out and rubbed my eyes. I got up, fixing my dress.

I can't believe I forced myself to sit here and sort emails and make a new schedule. Not that he needed one in the first place. What I'm doing didn't interfere with his old schedule at all.

I don't know if was being an asshat or what but it was far from attractive. I trudge my way towards his office, just wanting to leave at this point.

I'm mad and sexually frustrated might I add. When I got to his office I knocked, awaiting to be called in.

I knocked again and there was no answer. I'm sure he's still in his office. He went somewhere around one and came right back, not leaving after that.

Curious, I turned the knob, pushing the door open as carefully slow as possible. I peaked on the other side and noticed how illuminated it is.

The orange ray from the sun is shining inside, creating an orange glaze inside. It's cold, but it's also warm. I ease the door shut and walked closer to his desk.

His head is resting on his arm and there are papers scattered underneath him.

He's sleeping.

Getting curious to what he's been so busy about I picked up one of the papers, careful not to wake him. I scanned it and got even more curious.

It's a lawsuit. I looked at him and set the paper back where I got it from. Then my eyes caught another.

Another lawsuit.

That took me back to a week ago when Anna Sweeny got fired. I had asked Amy what she meant by another case for him. Could this be what she was reffering to?

What could he have possibly done to have so much lawsuits piled up against him? How much of these are true?

Going through enough of my snooping, I looked at him.

"Mr.Morris." I call. No answer. "Mr.Morris." I gave him a light shake and he groaned. I shook him again and he hummed.

"Mr.Morris I'm done with all of my work. You can check your trash to see if there is anything that you would actually like to keep that you feel is important." I explain.

He raised his head and yawned, sitting back in his chair. His sleeves are rolled up and his tie is loose. Again, why is my boss an attractive asshole?

Ugh, men. It's always the good-looking ones.

He rubbed his eyes and turned around, looking at the setting sun.

"Shit, what time is it?"

"It's around seven." I inform.