-𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

"Well you seem to be enjoying the hell out of that vibrator

"Well you seem to be enjoying the hell out of that vibrator."

I sent Mimi a look and she wiggled her brows teasingly.

"I'm not that loud...right?" She said nothing and I gazed st Jack. His eyes are elsewhere as he ate his food in silence.

"Oh come on, not as loud as you two. I keep it down, I have to."

"Ah, ah, ah mmm fuck!" Mimi mocks. Jack hid his face to shield his laughter.

"Ah!" She moans louder in mockery. I scoffed and reached over, smacking her hand.

"Shut up."

Mimi laughed and Jack snickered a bit. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this."

"You need some dick bestie, like real dick, not no fucking toy. I'm taking you out tonight and you are going to get laid, end of discussion."

All I did was sigh. It's true on what she's saying but talking about it does not have me in the mood if I'm being honest.

"See what I mean, the moment I said that your mood just went left. You are in need of it."

"I mean...I heave a cousin...a few actually." Jack finally says. I sent him a look and he clicked his tongue. "I was just...suggesting." He mutters.

"I hate this."

"Ugh, what about Mr.Hans?" Mimi asks. I shook my head, playing with my breakfast. I'm officially out of the mood.

"God help me Maddy if you're still going crazy about your boss. That guy is an asshole, stop being delusional over dick you ain't sat on yet."

I heaved a sigh. "I'm not crazy over him."

"You so are. From the first day you were."

"I found him attractive okay, that's all. Now I have something to pleasure me and dure it isn't the real thing but who cares?" I shrug.

"Babe do you believe this?"

I sent Jack a gaze and he sighed. "Are you still hung over your ex?" He asks.

Well excuse the fuck out of me.

"What?"

"Well I mean, I'll assume that you loved him and you did things with him, you know, sex and all of that. I get why you feel the way that you do because after a long time of being single when you've gotten so used to being in a relationship it's hard. You miss being loved and loved on and with Mimi and I you...you get reminded of that. Right?"

This Sherlock.

But in the end, I nodded.

"Oh honey, fuck him." Mimi got up from her chair and made her way over to my side of the table. She took a seat next tk me and gave me a side hug.