-𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

I don't know how it happened but the both of us are completely naked

I don't know how it happened but the both of us are completely naked. Madeline is still on top of me and I can only imagine what she's about to do.

I'm not sure what the tension was about, but I'm glas it's gone. Madeline slid my tip along her slit and I shuddered a groan.

"Madeline." I moan breathlessly. She slid down on me and I slam into her. I felt myself get light headed as she arched. Madeline bit her lip and moved her hips.

Seeing her on top of me, riding me like this dug me a deeper hole of admortion of this woman. She tries her hardest to avoid sex when it comes to me but here she is, riding me.

"Jesus Christ," another breathless moan. Madeline set her hands on my chest and got quicker. Her breasts bounced along with her and her pussy was so wet that my cock sliding in and out of her began to make sounds.

I grabbed her ass and bucked my hips. Madeline yelped and leant down between my neck and shoulder.

"Fuck." She breathes out.

"Madeline." I call as I took over with fucking her sensless.

"Y-yes? Fuck yes."

"I want to breed the fuck out of you."

Her nails glid down my chest and she whimpered a moan. Her walls choked my cock making my throb inside of her.

"Baby please." I fucked her faster and the sounds got louder, as well as her. I exhaled a few heavy breaths and I could feel her fingers slide under me.

Her moans got high pitched and breathy. "Alex I'm cumming." Madeline clamped down on me again and she yelped. Her nails pierced my skin and I groaned.

"Madeline let me know." Then she said it.

"Yes."

I was sure, due to how hard my fingers dug into her ass, she would have bruises in the morning.

Madeline whined and whimpered and I felt her squirt over my abdomen. She just laid there and groaned in my ears as I fucked her.

"S-stop holding it you bastard." She sobs. I smiled and decided that I'll cum this time, but only because her moans were making me harder.

I exhaled and pumped her five more times before exploding inside of her. I held her asses tightly as I filled her soaked hole. Madeline was breathing uncontrollably in my ear and I cussed in pleasure due to how much it was.

I slide my hands up her back and stopped to her neck. I flipped us over and kissed her deeply. Madeline trailed her fingers through my hair, enjoying our minty kiss.

I pulled her bottom lip with my teeth before moving again. Madeline inhaled sharply.

"I love you Madeline."