-𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝙸𝚝-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

I burst through my office doors and what I came to made me wish some females would just drop dead

Here stands my ex wife of five years now, is holding a bat, as for my office itself? Destroyed. My desk is flipped over, my documents and sale copies are scattered around, some being torn. The glass table is broken and as of now she's trying to break the windows.

Lucky thing I had them replaced over the years. However...

"Sarah what the fuck is your problem?" She smacked the glass but it bounced off with a low, 'pang'. She looked at me enraged. The hell did I do this time?

"What's my problem?" She scoffs. "The man that I love gave me a restraining order and even after we had sex he had the nerve to block me! I am tired of your shit Alexander!"

My full ass government name. I swear this woman is my personal hell.

"Sarah, get the hell out of my building before I call the cops. Not sure you'd look good in an orange suit considering the fact that you'd look way better in a beige one up by Makentoge."

She gave me a look. "What?"

"The fucking asylum. Get. Out."

Her gaze drift off and her a crazed smile reached her face. She motioned the bat behind me and I turned around, looking at Madeline who's standing by the door in silence.

Shit, I clearly forgot about her.

Madeline looked at me and Sarah cackled. "I fucking knew it. From the day I saw this bitch I knew you were fucking her."

"Excuse me?" Madeline asks, taking a trifle step forward. I walked up to Sarah and grabbed her by the arm. She swung at me, catching me in the face. I held her other wrist and held tightly.

"Ms.Snow, please get Amy to call the police."

"Yes sir."

"The police? You're really doing this Alex? Hm, after everything I did for you?!" She kneed me in the groin and I felt every bit of air leave my lungs.

At least, and unfortunately for me, I don't hit women. Because this would be a whole different ball game if I did.

She picked up the bat and laid it across my back. Did I mention it was one of those metal ones?

I fell to floor with my pride and dignity as I tried to get past the breaking sound and pain. I turn on my back and before I knew it there was another hit across my stomach.