-𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔-

«𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎»

"Okay so what will you name the baby?" Jack asks

"Okay so what will you name the baby?" Jack asks. I shrug. It's officially been two months ever since the big announcement. Jack and I have gotten more closer mainly because he's been staying here playing cook.

I'm not sure if he quit his job or what but he barely goes. Maybe Alex did something for him, who knows.

As of right now, Jack and I are at the mall eating food. I was doing a bit of force shopping for the nursery and Jack is here to help me out.

"I don't even know the gender yet. I'm supposed to go to the clinic today to check but I got hungry.

"We'll stop there after this then. I want to know too."

I laugh. "Alex is already starting to kick you out."

"Oh I already have a place. And have had for a month now actually. My boss give me all mornings hence why you two see me every afternoon now. I'm always up at five." He explains eating his burger and stuffing a few fries in his mouth.

"Five to what?"

"Five."

"Damn, that's a lot of hours."

"Mm, I have a fee doubles coming up too. I thought he would have been pissg due to Alex."

"Well at least that's going good for you." Jack also refused to take the ten grand he spent on renting the place for Miami. I'm still not over the fact that she cheated on him with Nadwar Hans.

Whenever I see that bastard I am going to tell him about his ass. The question also lies as to how she got with him in the first place.

Hmp. "How are you an Amy?" He grins. He's been doing that a lot as well. Smiling.

"She's funny. A bit hysterical and quirky. She talks a lot, and fast too. She's smart and very nerdish, so much so that she knows her stuff when it comes to cooking. Oh, just yesterday she made me lunch and it was amazing. Tasted like something I'd make for someone else." He explains in detail.

I know they text almost everyday due to what Amy has told me, which is good. Jack deserves someone that can make him smile everyday, and feel safe.

He may have had that with Miami for a while but times have changed. She's gone and he's healing.

"That's amazing. She's wifey material sounds like." I knew I was playing with fire with my choice of words but I just want to keep his mind more on Amy. He can take his time to heel, yes, but having her in his head as well, knowing how much of a good person she is, is also good.

Jack had scrunched his brows, licking the condiments from his fingers and the corner of his mouth.

"Yeah she's a good girl. Good friend to have around and get advice from." Without looking at me Jack took another bite of his burger. Suddenly a text came through to his phone, a new one we got him.