-𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙼𝚎?-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

I watched as Madeline studied the floor in minor shock

I watched as Madeline studied the floor in minor shock. It could just be that she's in such awe that she doesn't know that to say. Okay now I'm just repeating myself.

Her red maxi dress held her curves perfectly and her boobs sre just bigger now due to the pregnancy. Who would hsve thought that someone could get extra sexy, especially when pregnant?

"Well?"

"Impressive." She says, still studying the room. I wanted to turn the bad memory on this floor into a better one. Setting up those candles nearly made me cancel everything last minute and do everything on a boat or something. But this place is ours now.

She doesn't know it as yet but T.A.C.S is in her name as well as mine, which makes her a CEO also.

"Very time consuming telling by the candles and petals."

"Eh, I had fun." Lies, I wanted to be done with the choking smell of vanilla, coconut and cherry candles.

"You're not a man that willingly likes to do hard labour, and this seems on par with that." She points out.

"Okay it was a but boring, but I did this for you. Come sit before the food gets cold."

"Thankfully you know how to cook."

"Oh haha." I lead her over as she chuckled to the tease. I made sure to take her heels off for her and eased her to take a seat.

"So what is this about anyways?" She finally asks. After taking my shoes and suit jacket off along with my tie I grinned.

"Just relax yourself. Besides, I know I make some time for us but business has been booming ever since the Mitch situation. I miss your company just as much as you miss mine."

I poured her a glass of cranberry juice and handed it to her. She stared at it. Right, I replaced the cranberry bottle with the wine bottle.

"Are you d-

"It's cranberry juice. Just switched bottles."

"Oh, how creative." She took the glass from my hand and I poured myself a glass.

"You know...I've never actually had cranberry juice now that I think about it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, not much of a juice guy."

"Not even orange juice?" I shrug.

"When I was younger but I switched to coffee at the sweet age of sixteen."

She snorts. "What had you so stressed out?" Madeline took a swig from her glass with a hald smirk.

"My parents."