-𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

"Thanks Cooper

"Thanks Cooper."

"Well, how else would I get paid?" She teases.

I grin. "You wouldn't get paid if my life wasn't in shambles."

"Oh no, the truth is out. But don't worry Alexander, you'll be fine, I'm not your attorney for fun."

"I know Cooper."

"Can I ask you a question, before you go?"

"Sure." The pain in my side made me squinch my face. I should've went to the hospital.

"Madeline Snow, how do you feel about her?"

I'm still in my office. After Madeline left me hanging I sat back down and enventually fell asleep. Tiana calling me was what woke me up and she explained to me what will happen to Sarah since she broke the restraining order and assaulted both Madeline and I.

The bruises on me would enough evidence when I go down to precinct tomorrow to give another statement. I just want this to be over already.

"What do you mean?" I finally answer.

"Well, if you want me to be her lawyer if anything goes beyond what happened today, then that means something is there right?"

"What, I can't share a lawyer now?"

She chuckled. "Not saying that, but most people, they find them."

"That doesn't mean anything though. If she needs one you're here."

"Ugh, don't speak so low, I keep telling you that I'm married."

I smiled but I didn't say anything. Reason being, I got lost in my thoughts. Seeing Sarah hit Madeline of course made me angry. I'm just glad she defended herself.

"Sarah needs an asylum."

"The prison shall help her, and you didn't answer my question playboy."

"I'm not twenty two any longer. Besides, I was mostly a flirt."

"Did you wink when you said that?"

I laugh. "I smirked."

"Ugh, why can't my husband be this seductive when he and I are on call? I feel like you need to befriend him."