-𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

I know she's going to rip my head off for this

I know she's going to rip my head off for this. I pulled up to my house and parked. When Amy called me she was team Alex.

"Okay, seems late to be calling but I have a gesture."

"Is this about Madeline? Because if so I'm out of the shower as we speak."

"Yeah, I don't care and yes, it is about Madeline. Now you have two options. Have me pick her up from wherever she wants me to get her or-

"I'll get her. You take her things from her room at the hotel she was in and drop it off at Glacial Hights room twenty four, and yes you three could still have your girl's night but tomorrow night." I explained.

"Glacial. Hights." She was awe-struck.

"Yes, and don't tell her either...I want to surprise her. Just say you'll be there in twenty."

"Okay."

And so here we are. Yes, it's not Glacial Hights, but I can't play the waiting game for no kiss.

"Did you just kidnap me?" She asks. I turn off the ignition and smirked.

"No, because you're not a kid."

She made a digusted noise and rolled her eyes. "Corny. And where did you take me?"

"My house."

She dipped her head to get a good look at the mansion in front of us and then looked at me.

"That is your house?" She asks in disbelief.

"Yes, why else would I be parked out here?"

"Do you have kids, Mr.Morris?" I hate when she calls me by my last name, it's like she's always trying to distance herself away from me.

"No."

Her face is writhed in curiosity. "Huh. And you're no longer married?"

"No ma'am."

"Exactly how old are you?"

"Twenty-seven." My answers were quick and assertive. I kept my eyes on her, waiting for more questions she has garnered in that head of hers. The more the better though.

She scoffs. "Twenty-seven, no wife, anymore, and no kids. And you live in this place all by yourself?"

I couldn't hold the smirk that crept onto my face.