-𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍-

«𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡»

I woke up to an annoying ring in my ears

I woke up to an annoying ring in my ears. I groaned in annoyance and forced my eyes open. The ringing of my cell pulled me awake and I rolled over to the sound. I picked it up and looked at the screen to see who could be interrupting my sleep.

It's Amy. I wiped my eyes, yawning as I sat up. I wince faintly due to the pain in my back.

"Hello?" I answer.

"So the FBI is looking for you. Apparently Mitch Rein set out a bounty for you after attacking him in the counsel room." She quickly explains.

"FBI...they do that?"

"Not quite but maybe there's more to it."

I gazed over to Madeline and she's sleeping. A smile met my face and I laid back down, putting arm around her.

"We'll talk later, Amy."

"What?! But it's nearly twelve in the-

I hung up and set my phone behind me. I snuggled against Madeline and what happenes last night replayed my mind.

"Alex please, I-I don't think I could cum anymore."

At that point she was snotty and begging. I know I promised her to stop when she started crying but...I couldn't get enough of her and I knew part of her didn't want to stop either.

My phone rang again and I sighed. If I throw a fit she'll wake up. I sat up and grabbed my phone from the bed, answering it.

"What, Amy?"

"Woah there buster, just me."

"Tiana, hi."

"Amy called my phone and said that you have another lawsuit at hand." She sighs. "You really love paying don't ya Morris?"

I gave in and forced myself out of bed, careful not to wake her. I got up and went to the bathroom.

"How'd she even get your number?" I mutter.

"You gave it to her. You told me that if I can't get to you, then, I'll have to call her."

"Right right, sure." I strecthed a yawn and turn on the shower.

"Yeah, I'll have to get back at that you, I heard a shower turn on so I don't want to be the one disturbing you."

"Yeah, alright."

"Woah, wait a minute? Yeah, alright?" She repeats. "No sex jokes?"

"I can't be bothered right now Tiana, I've settled down."

She whistled lowly with a grin. "Oh wow, Alex Morris with a woman? Settled down? Ha, the world must be getting better."

"Sure, laugh it up. But I'm serious."